AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model account banned - for no apparent reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2021
Hi all,

Last night, my model friend was banned for no reason whatsoeever. I was watching her show, as i have been for the past year or so and there has been no violation of the rules, in any way shape or form. It's really incomprehensible how this has happened. We've emailed support@chaturbate for some help however there has been no reply. She's been working on the Chaturbate platform for over a year, is completely aware of all the rules, terms and conditions of usage and broadcasting and has not once deviated away from any of these. Her model account is moon_light_08.
Now, i know and understand that any personal information cannot be shared with me directly, i respect that. She is a Spanish speaker and as you can imagine, the platform and page is the only way she can support herself and her family and without any contact from Chaturbate support, she's naturally feeling overwhelmed with not understanding and not knowing whats happening to her account. I feel the same way hence i'm here trying to get her some support.

@punker barbie and or anyone else that can help the model understand what's happened and have her account reactivated. It will also be beneficial to understand why the ban was initiated in the first place, especially as the model was out of the room having something to eat. Can you imagine the shock.

Please can anyone on this forum advise the next steps and how to potentially escalate this so that she can move forward.

All the best.

Hi @punker barbie

apologies for tagging you again, and your help is much appreciated. There are over ~160000 tokens in this account also and as you can imagine, this is adding additional stress to the situation. Please can we get some urgent attention from support. We understand that investigations can take a little time and have faith that Chaturbate will make come to the correct conclusion and as you can imagine, the account is losing its momentum every moment its offline.

Thanks again

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.