AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Account Suspensiono

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2021
Hi

I have become very close with a model on the site. Yes I know the pitfalls and the stories. I think I am reasonably savy and understand what goes on. However having known the model for 5 months i think I can judge character.

The first problem we had is that she changed studio and the old studio would not delete the old page which meant she could not start a new one. That was resolved after I contacted the help section and complained.

Today she has now received notification that she has been permanently suspended due to “fraudulent activities”. It’s of course payday and she gets no money. Now I am sure a lot of people would now walk away. However she has never asked me for money, we chat a lot on various social media and watts app etc and I trust her when she tells me she has no idea why this has happened.

Has anybody come across this before ? Could this be a mistake or somebody made a malicious complaint..maybe her boss at the old website ? Does anybody know the process and what happens ? I assume that for such a serious accusation they must have an appeal process ? Help

Status
Not open for further replies.