AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model and boyfriend tricks peoples for tip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2019
(First Sorry for my bad English)
Hello since a long time a girl and her boyfriend manipulate people for tokens, during show his boyfriend stay hidden in the room and pretend to be her, he responds to pm on Chaturbate, Twitter DM, email and pretending to be her (she has a poor English). The problem here, he/she tricks friends who are loyal since years, and friends completely ignore this, His boyfriend is a pure maniac and play with emotion, to incite people tip more, he is probably manipulated her, it's very sad because his fanclub follow her since years, and invest a lot of time and money thinking this girl interacts with them (and yeah we never seen his boyfriend during the show, I know him in real life), and of course she is lies about her age,claim to be single, name, she pretend to be a student (she is not). For me it's goes way too far, and I feel very sad for these guys who follow her since 2014 thinking they interact with her, believing they know her when in reality it's her boyfriend. You can find tons of proof when she is broadcasting, you can hear keyboard noise behind the camera, (she is faking keyboard typing when she is online), a lot of time you can hear keyboard keep tipping when she rises both hands, you can hear also double screen echo. Can Chaturbate Support stop this guy who manipulate and play with emotion for money ?

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
(First Sorry for my bad English)
Hello since a long time a girl and her boyfriend manipulate people for tokens, during show his boyfriend stay hidden in the room and pretend to be her, he responds to pm on Chaturbate, Twitter DM, email and pretending to be her (she has a poor English). The problem here, he/she tricks friends who are loyal since years, and friends completely ignore this, His boyfriend is a pure maniac and play with emotion, to incite people tip more, he is probably manipulated her, it's very sad because his fanclub follow her since years, and invest a lot of time and money thinking this girl interacts with them (and yeah we never seen his boyfriend during the show, I know him in real life), and of course she is lies about her age,claim to be single, name, she pretend to be a student (she is not). For me it's goes way too far, and I feel very sad for these guys who follow her since 2014 thinking they interact with her, believing they know her when in reality it's her boyfriend. You can find tons of proof when she is broadcasting, you can hear keyboard noise behind the camera, (she is faking keyboard typing when she is online), a lot of time you can hear keyboard keep tipping when she rises both hands, you can hear also double screen echo. Can Chaturbate Support stop this guy who manipulate and play with emotion for money ?

What can they stop? People that tip out of charity are foolish. I don't see anything against TOS happening here. They are creating a fantasy that clearly is selling well for them. Yes there are limits to this (pre-recording for example) but using a translator is common on all cam sites. If you have unearthed their smoke and mirrors and don't like it find another model. You can't police everyone else in the room's decisions WHY they are tipping.

What can they stop? People that tip out of charity are foolish. I don't see anything against TOS happening here. They are creating a fantasy that clearly is selling well for them. Yes there are limits to this (pre-recording for example) but using a translator is common on all cam sites. If you have unearthed their smoke and mirrors and don't like it find another model. You can't police everyone else in the room's decisions WHY they are tipping.

I understand that, but I feel very sorry for those guys who follow here and speak with her on twitter like everyday since YEARS give some personal information, and after all that, get manipulated by her boyfriend, and she is probably didn't read their messages...

Last edited:
I understand that, but I feel very sorry for those guys who follow here and speak with her on twitter like everyday since YEARS give some personal information, and after all that, get manipulated by her boyfriend, and she is probably didn't read their messages...

Don't feel bad for others. It might be a fantasy they are accepting for their own enjoyment. All you can hope for is everyone is getting enjoyment from the money they are spending for entertainment.

At this point my opinion is MOST models fake using their Lush. This is because the frustrations keep them connected or even broken, sometimes it's vibration might not be doing anything for them or their NATURAL response to one isn't 'dramatic' enough for viewers. This doesn't stop me from paying for vibrations because sometimes it's entertaining to watch a model act like they're being electrocuted. I'm still enjoying myself even if it's all a show.

Welcome to the cam world!!
Dude, she's not stealing ur money... its a job they do together!! Obviously, she might not want to know you all or to be open about her PRIVATE life in her cam show and, despite the fact u can meet interesting people and even make friends whenever u are camming, is a goddamn show AND is well known that there are "monitors" helping cam girls to communicate in their chat rooms all over the world and... they get paid!! Please, don't be so mean, she's working.

A cam model lying about her age relationship status and schooling? I have never heard of this like ever.

Good grief.

You mean you?

I think it is okay to discuss your thoughts/opinions here, but there's no need to request support to get involved or to "warn" other members in her room. That's not your business, and as other posters have said, if they're enjoying the fantasy then there might not be any harm in that. If you don't agree with it, then you are free to leave and forget about the model.

I would say that probably the only reason for support to get involved is if model is using personal information to manipulate other people.

Although I'm also going to say that I'm in a bit of a difficult spot with a model, because I think she's doing something similar to what you're describing. But it goes a step further in that her moderator/SO/Ex (i don't really know) was sending me PM's and even tried to add me through Skype.

To me it just seems like you are butthurt because you fell in love with her persona and then later found out that "oh no, it's her partner replying to messages" - so in fact you've possibly fallen for HIM.. haha
But really, you just seem butthurt for falling for her, when the role and persona she/they (as a TEAM) have concocted for online fantasies to earn them their money. Nothing against the TOS or anything untoward it seems to me. If you don't like how they are earning their money from their cam job legally, then stop going to the room.. stop messaging them... and all in all, grow up and move on! If anything, see it as a "lesson learned" or "eye opener" for how camming is.

Also.. @CamGirlJade Happy Birthday

Dude's probably not her boyfriend. Just a studio. A lot of studio models aren't the ones typing to you. Think about it for like half a second. If English isn't your first language, and you've got a busy room, are you going to sit around and message? Probably not. These studios have methods to maximize the money they make. If you are uncomfortable with that, it's cool. I don't feel especially awesome about it. But, your right is then to click on another room. They're not breaking rules. For some sites, they're the rule not the exception. The girl on that screen is there to make money. The studio is making her money. Not your business.

If it was a dating site, that might count as a catphish
But it's a cam site, not a dating site.
If you don't like it, don't go to the room.

If you think there is some thing bad going on, report it to the cam site. Let them sort it out.

If it was a dating site, that might count as a catphish
But it's a cam site, not a dating site.
If you don't like it, don't go to the room.

If you think there is some thing bad going on, report it to the cam site. Let them sort it out.

There lays a big problem unfortunately.. To many guys that i see or hear of, seem to [somehow] misunderstand the difference between dating site and cam site.

Yea there's nothing wrong with this. The vast majority of people who visit cam sites don't care about a model's personal life, they are mostly there to get off while looking at a pretty lady. If a couple or studio or whatever finds that having the better English speaker type while the other performs, and they've found that it's the most effective way to make money, that's fine. If it's actually a couple doing that, that's kind of sweet.

Whenever someone claims that false details about a model are "lies" it really comes off as though they themselves are delusional about what camming is really meant to be, it's a platform to perform, that's it. No one says that an actor is lying when they are putting on a performance, camming is no different.

There lays a big problem unfortunately.. To many guys that i see or hear of, seem to [somehow] misunderstand the difference between dating site and cam site.

Given that many of the girls used to do date raffles, it's not that much of a stretch for them to think that they might get to meet the model, and then their egos are so inflated that they assume they'll win her over. Nowadays girls still sell their phone numbers, and encourage people to meet them at conventions. It seems like a dating site for people who like a ridiculous challenge, and who want pussy that's been put on a huge pedestal. Then again, one day after one of my HT's dropped a tip bomb, he said "Never mind. I'll never get to meet you." as if that was his only reason for his huge HTs. I said "What are you talking about!? I'm in ________, come visit!" ... no response. So most of them probably only want what they can't have, but once they might actually get it? Spooked.

Reactions: Sansa
Given that many of the girls used to do date raffles, it's not that much of a stretch for them to think that they might get to meet the model, and then their egos are so inflated that they assume they'll win her over. Nowadays girls still sell their phone numbers, and encourage people to meet them at conventions. It seems like a dating site for people who like a ridiculous challenge, and who want pussy that's been put on a huge pedestal. Then again, one day after one of my HT's dropped a tip bomb, he said "Never mind. I'll never get to meet you." as if that was his only reason for his huge HTs. I said "What are you talking about!? I'm in ________, come visit!" ... no response. So most of them probably only want what they can't have, but once they might actually get it? Spooked.

This is pretty interesting. When I was on MFC, I would hold raffles every month for Skype. Sometimes in chunks of like two hours for hanging out and stuff. It was not uncommon for someone to spend thousands of tokens to get tickets for it or to participate in games where tickets could be a prize.

I would keep a list of winners, but so few of them would actually take up on the offer if they won. Even when I tried giving the prize to a secondary winner, most would never take up the offer on the Skype sessions. It got to the point where if I would have to do all of the unclaimed Skype sessions in a week, I would not be able to work. Thought putting expiration dates on them would help, but no, most still went unclaimed. After a while I felt so uncomfortable even running the raffle because I knew that the vast majority would never claim their sessions and instead opt for videos or some sort of extra prize during my live sessions. Yet video raffles never did well.

Seems like you're onto something, at least with some.

This is pretty interesting. When I was on MFC, I would hold raffles every month for Skype. Sometimes in chunks of like two hours for hanging out and stuff. It was not uncommon for someone to spend thousands of tokens to get tickets for it or to participate in games where tickets could be a prize.

I would keep a list of winners, but so few of them would actually take up on the offer if they won. Even when I tried giving the prize to a secondary winner, most would never take up the offer on the Skype sessions. It got to the point where if I would have to do all of the unclaimed Skype sessions in a week, I would not be able to work. Thought putting expiration dates on them would help, but no, most still went unclaimed. After a while I felt so uncomfortable even running the raffle because I knew that the vast majority would never claim their sessions and instead opt for videos or some sort of extra prize during my live sessions. Yet video raffles never did well.

Seems like you're onto something, at least with some.

Damn! New business strategy. Thank you, you're awesome. Keep running those raffles! It's not your fault they go unclaimed.

Reactions: Sansa
Damn! New business strategy. Thank you, you're awesome. Keep running those raffles! It's not your fault they go unclaimed.

Haven't been on there in a while, but yea, running the raffles definitely helped. I will say this much though, if you do offer Skype as a raffle prize, at least give an option for an alternate prize (like a video or set of videos, custom photo set, etc) just in case they go totally unclaimed. It never sat very well with me to run raffles for stuff that goes unclaimed (even though that's beyond my control), and I imagine it wouldn't sit well for members who are tipping for raffles if there's absolutely nothing being received as a prize.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Haven't been on there in a while, but yea, running the raffles definitely helped. I will say this much though, if you do offer Skype as a raffle prize, at least give an option for an alternate prize (like a video or set of videos, custom photo set, etc) just in case they go totally unclaimed. It never sat very well with me to run raffles for stuff that goes unclaimed (even though that's beyond my control), and I imagine it wouldn't sit well for members who are tipping for raffles if there's absolutely nothing being received as a prize.

The opportunity for a free long Skype date with you is being received as a prize. You can't hunt them down and force them to claim it. I get what you're saying but also don't feel the same morally. As is the tone of the thread, business is business.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Whenever someone claims that false details about a model are "lies" it really comes off as though they themselves are delusional about what camming is really meant to be, it's a platform to perform, that's it. No one says that an actor is lying when they are putting on a performance, camming is no different.

This always blows my mind. Are we also lying about our names by having stage names?

Reactions: AudriTwo and Sansa
Holy shit- she's lying about her name AND age? What's next, she won't release her address?

You mean there ISN'T a secret base of 99-year-olds camming from Antarctica? LIES!

Lol camming is about fantasy with a dose of enough reality to make it seem real. My age isn’t real, my name isn’t real, hell, sometimes my orgasms aren’t real even though I try like hell to make them real. Dudes are looking for an escape and a fantasy and it sounds like that’s exactly what the model was giving. It’s called suspension of disbelief when a model is good enough at her job to have you believe she’s 100% real.

What, you mean those models who pm me "Iluv u bb" are not serious? Damn, I was just going to get a back tattoo.
Get the tattoo, it should win her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.