AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Banned from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2020
I am a moderator for Natiroberts_
Her account was banned apparently for looking young? They are requiring the passport to get reinstated. Unfortunately it is impossible for her to get a passport but she does have government issued ID that she usually signed up with It and has also used it to sign up on alternative cam sites after she was banned from Chaturbate.
Her room was very mild by comparison to many and me and her other moderators were extremely strict about anyone saying or even implying that she was possibly underage. There was absolutely nothing that happened that would justify a banning. Her room was actually what you would think to be Chaturbates business model and had little to no drama. Just a few spammers and trouble makers that were immediately silenced.
She had over 260k followers and was a very popular one. Many of her followers have tracked her down to her new site but It sucks starting over and she would really like to return home to chaturbate...
There should be some alternative other than a passport, there are several countries that it's difficult or impossible to get one because of unstable government conditions, seems pretty ridiculous to limit and ID verification to a passport that has no greater credibility than any other government issued ID. I mean damn you got to have a government issued ID to get the damn passport 🤣 Chaturbate support has been completely unresponsive.
Does anyone have any ideas on what she can do next?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DoD404
Thank you for reaching out about your fellow community member. As we are sure you can appreciate keeping minors, individuals with an interest in minors, and those seeking to appeal to individuals with an interest in minors off the Chaturbate platform is a top priority. While our Privacy Policy does not permit us to share any account specific information except with the accountholder, we can confirm that we have not required a passport of this individual and we can also confirm that all emails have been timely responded to. Given that your message suggests the individual has not received support’s responses, support will again reach out.

Reactions: Godsfavoritebastard
Upvote 0
I told her that support should be contacting her and gave her your reply.
This was her response...

[8/17, 5:26 PM] but, every time I send my photo with my ID they deny it to me and ask for my passport.

Hopefully they can work something out with her... She'll do any other thing they asked. If you look up getting Venezuela passport... You'll understand why that's not possible... By the way she's actually 19, And as I stated before. The room was very strict and deleted anyone that even implied slightest that she was under 18. If anybody reviews the chat feeds You can see it was not tolerated.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
This is pretty odd. Never been much on conspiracy theories.... But this is really messed up... Why would CB use a banned girl's name as a domain link to their website??? WTF is up with this???

www.natiroberts.com

Goes directly to CB opening page??? That's just messed up
It's a white label. Not necessarily cb at all.

Upvote 0
It's a white label. Not necessarily cb at all.
Just odd it would link back to CB though. If someone registered it to hopefully sell it, they would normally put a for sale sign on the opening.
CB would still need to give their blessing for white labeling it. Understand that they probably didn't research the name before allowing it... But this isn't a coincidence because the domain was registered only 3 months ago...
It's just wierd

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just odd it would link back to CB though. If someone registered it to hopefully sell it, they would normally put a for sale sign on the opening.
CB would still need to give their blessing for white labeling it. Understand that they probably didn't research the name before allowing it... But this isn't a coincidence because the domain was registered only 3 months ago...
It's just wierd
It's probably an affiliate choosing the name of a popular model to drive traffic...

Upvote 0
I know it's just kind of strange for someone Hi-Jack her name and after getting banned, CB holds on to a white label link with her name. Seems like promoting something you say that you dissapprove of.
But again she's over 18 and it was never allowed to be implied otherwise.
It was very popular and growing fast... There was at no time anything remotely questionable going on... It kept about 3 to 6 moderators at all times to keep the freaks out.
Not understanding why they keep denying her identification and asking for a passport... Originating from Venezuela, passport just isn't going to be an option.
They took the ID when she signed up on CB... She's been verified on MFC and stripchat with no issues.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.