AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model banned on stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2021
Hey! I have a problem and i’m trying to find the help I need to solve it
I’ve been banned on stripchat forever because I had a fraudster user in my room who gave me tokens. I must say i did not knew he is a fraudster, and i explained the support that i didn’t knew but they won’t give me a second chance to give me back the account or let me do a new one. Please i need help. I’ve been streaming on stripchat for a year now and this is my source of income, I’m a single Mom and this is my job, it’s not fair that they blocked me without having a fault here. Can somebody tell me how can i fix this problem?

Hey! I have a problem and i’m trying to find the help I need to solve it
I’ve been banned on stripchat forever because I had a fraudster user in my room who gave me tokens. I must say i did not knew he is a fraudster, and i explained the support that i didn’t knew but they won’t give me a second chance to give me back the account or let me do a new one. Please i need help. I’ve been streaming on stripchat for a year now and this is my source of income, I’m a single Mom and this is my job, it’s not fair that they blocked me without having a fault here. Can somebody tell me how can i fix this problem?

Hey @amy05
I will PM you now to obtain your SC details and look into this further
but please note that we do not suspend models lightly without a thorough investigation and we only do so with evidence at hand.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.