AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model bashing on cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gia666

Deactivated Account
Oct 29, 2019
I have an Issue with a few models on cb who like to talk negatively about me in their chat room. They use my actual user name, and allow users in the chat to speak negatively about me. I don’t care what strangers think, however, I have never spoken to any of them and do not know why they want to spread hate. I fan of mine took a screenshot of the posts in their chat, calling me a “bitch” by username. I posted it on my profile page(it was only the chat portion). Then I get an offline tip from 1 of them, calling me a bully, and said their reporting me?
Ummm, I’m NOT the one bashing other models by name in the public chat, nor would I ever do that. I think it ONLY reflects poorly on the model doing the bashing. Any thoughts? Or anyone experience a similar situation? If so how’d you handle it. Except the obvious to ignore it and have no contact with these other models. This is on cb.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Sadly, this happens on other sites as well as Twitter, etc. I am not a fan of it, as life is already full of enough drama.

I don’t have a solution for you. All I can offer is to be the better person and not drop to their level.

Surely what they are doing falls under being against parts of the TOS, so I would report her. Go in as an alternate account or a guest, report her/them using the report abuse button AND on top of that, send a direct email too.
Try to get a few different screenshots, times and dates etc and send them in said direct email.

It may seem childish to report or "snitch" but I think certain things require it and they need to be told to stop by CB. If they don't like what you do, how you run your show or how you look etc then fine but no need to be nasty about it in public.

I actually did send the screenshot of the chat to cb support. 2 users in the models room wrote what a “bitch” I was. And the model was talking as well poorly about me. But seriously, what threw me was when I logged in and saw a 1 token offline tip note, calling me the “bully” for putting a screenshot of the chat on my profile and saying they all reported me, and I was jealous. I mean it’s like “calling the kettle black”. And I absolutely agree , you don’t have to like me, thats fine. However, keep it out of the public chat!

Pay them no mind and focus on you! People are going to run their mouth no matter what. The best thing you can do is focus on your hustle and your audience.

I had members that were my fans come in to my room when I came on to tell me that another model was bashing me. I never even knew who she was haha. She was saying my toy wasn’t actually turned on - it was and you can see it respond/light up when tips came through, and a few other really rude things about me. She even went so far as to report me saying my feed was a video and my broadcasting abilities were turned off while they investigated. I lost an entire day’s worth of work trying to fix the issue. Support was awesome and reinstated me pretty fast but I was pissed. Karma got her and she got banned for being stupid and going against TOS (this wasn’t on chaturbate). Apparently, she was upset that she had to cam 12 hrs a day and my camming for 2 hours beat her in the rankings.

hold your chin up and don’t engage. Report any TOS violations anonymously if you can and don’t tank your room with negativity if you can help it. I try to shut down any other model talk unless I’m talking UP another model I like in my room. I did it today with a couple that I love when they stream and I watch. They’re fun.

sorry this happened to you. it sucks especially when you’re minding your own business.

Pay them no mind and focus on you! People are going to run their mouth no matter what. The best thing you can do is focus on your hustle and your audience.
Yep and the more you engage the worse it will get. I'd even recommend taking the screenshots down and just moving on.

This it leaves me a little pensive...
I see so rarely speaking of other models in rooms in CB (but well known stars or advertisers)

Your room is not on the very top, how do this model knows you ?

I posted this issue before. There is a model on cb who spends a large part of her broadcast each night talking negatively about me and letting her users do the same.
I changed my user name and was listening anon to her room tonight and the talk of her room centered about me possibly getting banned. I guess she and her mods and regulars did a google search of my old user name and it came up not found. I don’t understand why another model would focus her room on bashing me. She says things like I’m mean, and says everything she says about me is true. That I scammed users out of their tokens, my attitude Is bad, I charge to much for stuff, etc, etc. I am trying to take the hide road and ignore it, but it is very difficult to do. Why would another model talk bad about another model who they have never personally had any contact with?

• Hugs
Did you ever have any kind of interaction w her before this all began, (I know you posted that pic, after it all began)?
Do you recognize any of the user names in her room, which are participating in this?
Can you think of any user that could have an axe to grind with you (over a past conflict) and be trouble making/ stirring this up, purposefully pitting her against you?

I do not know why someone would do this. My guess would be either 1) Jealousy, 2) Lack of anything else relevant or entertaining to talk about or 3) Some combo of 1) or 2) which has been successful in getting her increased attention and/or $$$ from drama mongers, the last little while.

Overall I do not understand why this is being allowed by site admin.. if they have been made aware of it.

Here's what I would do. Document everything - record what she's saying, take screenshots of the chat, note the date and time (when doing the time, be sure to state what time zone you're in) - once you've compiled everything, send it in to CB's support.

I am so sick of models bashing other models. We already get bashed by society. Many of us struggle with a lot of things in our lives. Many of us already beat ourselves up, have little support from others, and deal with isolation. Many of us work really fucking hard and still barely make minimum wage. We should uplift each other, speak positively, and empower one another. I'm not saying that we shouldn't call people out when they're doing fucked up shit and I recognize that not everyone will like everyone, but talking shit about someone with members pisses me off so much and reminds me of cliques in high school. You all know the ones. If someone has a problem with someone else, ignore it. If it can't be ignored, talk to the person directly. If that's not possible or goes nowhere, take it to site admin. /end rant

1) Jealousy, 2) Lack of anything else relevant or entertaining to talk about or 3) Some combo of 1) or 2)

4) or 1bis) a viewer considered as being stolen by her. This happens frequently, when a tipper change of room, he may even not be aware ^^

<edit : (was not clear^^) : I mean she can think that you have stolen a viewer...>

Last edited:
I have had no contact ever with her. Never spoken to her at all. I also do not know any of the other users that are her mods that speak badly about me. She is a BBW model from Canada. I am a tiny Milf from the USA. We aren’t even in the same model category. However, i once had a regular for over a year that supported me almost daily till he lost his job. He would sometimes visit her room as well. He once told me she said I was charging him too much for our pvt sessions, which I found very odd. That was about 7 mns ago. This regular no longer supports me. And a new model on cb who she made her mod is now in on it as well. This is part of the reason I just changed my user name on cb——to try to avoid this drama. And I deleted the posts about her hating me on my profile page. However, I know they will again find me with a google search once they know my new user name. They were searching for me yesterday and couldn’t find me, as I have yet to broadcast under my new name. I did however, screenshot the chat and sent it to support. It is a form of harassment and it is not allowed on cb. I will continue to document as I can. I wish there was a way to record her audio. But she tries to say she only speaks the truth and everything she says about me is true. Even if it was, speaking badly about another model on the site you both work on is just poor judgement.

I have had no contact ever with her. Never spoken to her at all. I also do not know any of the other users that are her mods that speak badly about me. She is a BBW model from Canada. I am a tiny Milf from the USA. We aren’t even in the same model category. However, i once had a regular for over a year that supported me almost daily till he lost his job. He would sometimes visit her room as well. He once told me she said I was charging him too much for our pvt sessions, which I found very odd. That was about 7 mns ago. This regular no longer supports me. And a new model on cb who she made her mod is now in on it as well. This is part of the reason I just changed my user name on cb——to try to avoid this drama. And I deleted the posts about her hating me on my profile page. However, I know they will again find me with a google search once they know my new user name. They were searching for me yesterday and couldn’t find me, as I have yet to broadcast under my new name. I did however, screenshot the chat and sent it to support. It is a form of harassment and it is not allowed on cb. I will continue to document as I can. I wish there was a way to record her audio. But she tries to say she only speaks the truth and everything she says about me is true. Even if it was, speaking badly about another model on the site you both work on is just poor judgement.
Sounds like 1 b)/ 4 (@DoD404 ) might be the reason. I don't understand why it is even a feature on the token sites, that models can see what buyers/ fans have been doing/ who else they have been visiting? It seems common sense to me, that, that would just breed trouble. There must be benefits to it, that I am not thinking of, or something, because it just seems odd to me. Although it sounds like this past regular guy, may have somehow started this, by saying too much to her. If he did it on purpose, to cause trouble, that's kind of a bitch move. However, he may have unwisely just wanted to talk, and said too much, not realizing he would start a ton of shit. I don't think it matters if she thinks she is talking "truth", because her perception of the truth, seems to fall under the category of bullying. From what you have said here, and from what I am understanding about this situation.

If you have time, I would be interested in hearing how admin/ support handle this.

Reactions: Gia666
I don’t think my regular ever had the “intent” to cause me grief. But as you say may have just talked without thinking. I emailed cb support with all the screenshots from yesterday with the chat from her room saying I cheated viewers out of tokens, etc, how awful I am ext. Cb support said they would take appropriate action, whatever that means. None of the users have been banned. I hope at the very least they get a site warning that harassing other models is not allowed. However, I will never know as cb is vague it the replies. And unless I see their account banned I won’t know what if anything they do. Maybe they say they take appropriate action and do nothing.

Also, I had one of her users send me an offline tip note 5 days ago calling me a bully and saying I was jealous. Which I thought was crazy, since I do not discuss her in my chat room.

• Hugs
Also, I had one of her users send me an offline tip note 5 days ago calling me a bully and saying I was jealous. Which I thought was crazy, since I do not discuss her in my chat room.
Yeah, this whole situation seems odd to me, but that is just because I can't relate. The only time I have ever mentioned another model in my room, is to recommend someone for a guest, who does a fetish I don't do, or don't want to do at that time (and that that guest is looking for). I also have never had a guest complain about another model, by name to me. Sometimes, very few, will say some kind of vague negative thing about models in general, which I will usually shut down, or change the subject on/ ignore, (or very occasionally, try to politely present the other side of whatever issue they are complaining about, usually I have more important matters to focus on when I am live streaming though). Anyways I am sorry this has happened, and I hope it all fizzles away soon. If it's possible to try to disconnect your emotions and attention from it, that may help. I know that can be a lot easier said than done though.

Reactions: DoD404
Sounds like 1 b)/ 4 (@DoD404 ) might be the reason. I don't understand why it is even a feature on the token sites, that models can see what buyers/ fans have been doing/ who else they have been visiting?

They can't really unless another user tells them what's going on in other rooms, if they notice a user in a different room by chance, or if they have enough time and energy, fueled solely by jealousy, to search through hundreds of rooms to see if they notice any of their regulars.

They can't really unless another user tells them what's going on in other rooms, if they notice a user in a different room by chance, or if they have enough time and energy, fueled solely by jealousy, to search through hundreds of rooms to see if they notice any of their regulars.

This is what I like about couple of the rooms I visit. Their mentality is..... There's other rooms? I thought I was the only one here.
Otherwise know as : .... Not caring that there are other broadcasters and only focusing on your own room and who happens to be in it at any given time.

Well it seems to be 3 users.
2 models on cb plus a regular user.
Now it is in the new models room, but it was initiated by the model who has been bad mouthing me for over 9 mns. She wrote that she already found my new user name, and that I will likely be a bitch under new name as well. She was very careful to write in the chat not to write my name specially. Seriously I only broadcasted for like 20 ,minutes in the public chat under my new name. So this other gal must really be obsessed with bad mouthing me., or just be 1 sick person.

Oh OK, good to know. The way I was understanding it, I thought that they were showing like a list of activity or something, that was just a click away. It seemed insane to me, so I am glad, that, that is not the case. Dudes, wtf? People confuse me.

yes, models can't really stalk on viewers.
No tool for this else than visiting other rooms and watch the chat or the user's list, but this takes too much energy
More : in CB, you can even not know if a specific member is connected or not at the moment unless s-he broadcasts publicly.

But people talk and information propagates in strange ways.
As a viewer, you happen to cross the same viewers in similar rooms and can speak too much.
That's human, but sometime rooms are transformed into TV reality shows xd but it remains luckily a rare thing.

edit I just needed to add here (and forgot ^^) : that kind of bashing happens more when rooms are so similar that one model remark very fastly that room and can think that she is 'plagged' but in this case, she mention this fact very clearly.

Last edited:
Regarding models seeing what's going on in other rooms, I posted about it awhile back. Happened more than a few times to me where a model has nothing going on and stalks their tipping members. Not just one or two. But, I've had multiple models comment on very specific things. Add to it they can see who/what one's tipped for on MFCShare (unless it's a hidden tip or model sets it up to not show who tipped). This then turns into a model bashing while harassing tipping members. At least for me it did.

It sucks that models just can't focus on themselves and their rooms. But, drama has been around the adult industry for as long as it's existed.

Merged @Gia666's 2 threads about the topic.

I took down the screenshots, changed my cb user name, and the model bashing continued. Cb did nothing about it, as they said I needed the chat to show my user name written specifically. I mean I wasn’t gonna record the audio, don’t even know how to do that. I tried to take the high road by removing the screenshots and changing my name but it made no difference.

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.