AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model can tell if user online? - Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuwie

Banhammered
Nov 24, 2022
I'm a user literally online for 1min, and gotten message from a broadcaster to tell me to run to her

Although her online time kind of match my online time. but 1min apart seems suspicious

also she did this 3rd time, that's got me REALLY SUS

Oh also, can models see how much tokens user have in chaturbate?

Ok.

No, models do not know when you are online unless they see you broadcasting your own stream or saw your name in another room.

Yes, we have an idea of how many tokens you have. If you have more than we currently have in our token balance, you sit above our user name in the user list. If you have less, you are below our user name.

But we never know exactly how much you have unless that balance is zero. Then your name sits in the tokenless list of greys.

Reactions: AudriTwo and Kuwie
FWIW, it would be entirely possible for, say, a studio to write a script that could monitor usernames in all of their models' rooms, or all front page models' rooms, etc.

I don't mess with CB's API or anything, but I as far as I know that data should be relatively easy to scrape. So I would assume that it's being done.

If you're visible in any model's room, the entire internet has the ability to find that out, if they're motivated enough.

I had this question but for Stripchat. Over there models can see if a user online either by looking at their "friends" list or their OM Mailbox - the users who are online show a small green circle (unless they are "invisible" through their Ultimate membership)

Does anything like that exist on Chaturbate?

I had this question but for Stripchat. Over there models can see if a user online either by looking at their "friends" list or their OM Mailbox - the users who are online show a small green circle (unless they are "invisible" through their Ultimate membership)

Does anything like that exist on Chaturbate?
No, not at this time. Only broadcasters can alert users when they are online and only if they send out the notification announcing they are online. A lot of people don't even turn notifications on for that.

If I follow someone, it just means I followed them. I can't see when they are online, when they were last online or anything like that unless they are an active verified broadcaster on CB.

If I happen to see them in another room when browsing, then I happen to see them in another room while browsing.

I'm a user literally online for 1min, and gotten message from a broadcaster to tell me to run to her

Although her online time kind of match my online time. but 1min apart seems suspicious

also she did this 3rd time, that's got me REALLY SUS

Oh also, can models see how much tokens user have in chaturbate?

If you spend tokens they can see your username color changing on the new direct message system.

But we never know exactly how much you have unless that balance is zero. Then your name sits in the tokenless list of greys.

they only go grey if they have never purchased tokens before (like received tokens from others or from a promotion or affiliate program).

I don't mess with CB's API or anything, but I as far as I know that data should be relatively easy to scrape. So I would assume that it's being done.

Yes theres an internal API that your browser pulls the list of usernames from so it wouldn't too difficult to do.

If you spend tokens they can see your username color changing on the new direct message system.

they only go grey if they have never purchased tokens before (like received tokens from others or from a promotion or affiliate program).

Yes theres an internal API that your browser pulls the list of usernames from so it wouldn't too difficult to do.
I never said they become grey, I said they sit in the grey list of names.

I'm not sitting on CB with a direct message window open at any time. I think it's a fairly annoying feature, to be honest. We can see your user name change in the user list of the room as well. *shrug* People tip multiple rooms at once, I got over that a long time ago.

SMART tippers join fan club to avoid any of that being seen OR keep their token color as light blue.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Tokenless Blue in my user list

Tokenless Blue.png

Ok.

No, models do not know when you are online unless they see you broadcasting your own stream or saw your name in another room.

Yes, we have an idea of how many tokens you have. If you have more than we currently have in our token balance, you sit above our user name in the user list. If you have less, you are below our user name.

I don't broadcast lol, literally in my "followed cam" page and she texted me lol
didn't even start tipping yet :)

ahh I knew it, that's explain why when I have 19,000 tokens I get instant pm free, while 0 pm nobody give a fuck when I have 1xx token xD. That mean if my username is at higher than the model name and most other guys, broadcaster pay more attention. Now that's suck, I like girl wanna talk although not for 100% for tokens. I'll keep that in mind and reward girl that's genuinely chatty

FWIW, it would be entirely possible for, say, a studio to write a script that could monitor usernames in all of their models' rooms, or all front page models' rooms, etc.

If you're visible in any model's room, the entire internet has the ability to find that out, if they're motivated enough.

I don't go big room, try to spend token on underrated small room. That seem too much resource-consumption just to see us online haha but I will not be surprised if they actually do

oh I didn't even start tipping and she texted me, hell I didn't even go into any room. was in my following page.

But I used to see many some forums selling script/program like record girl broadcast live, record all the tipper username, record amount too, a supporter account to spam these guys to goto someone room. I actually get a spam in pm/dm from a 600+ participants room. I'm not surprised if there some script that tell user online now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.