AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Jumping Out of Private Unexpectedly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
One of my favorite CB models has had a problem lately where suddenly in the middle of a private she jumps straight into public chat. There is no "Away". She is not ending the private. Since some of those privates are with me, I know I do not end the private either. When this starts happening she jumps out of private multiple times within a 20 minute period. Does anyone know if this is a known bug? Is there a workaround? Maybe the CB system is timing out the private if no one is typing there?

Latency, speed and stability of connections seems to come to mind. I've seen models with significant lag having problems.

Has she contacted support to see to report her issues? Have you?

Because that would be the first thing I'd do.

Reactions: NerdyZoey
Latency, speed and stability of connections seems to come to mind. I've seen models with significant lag having problems.

So this is a good explanation for why the private itself is ended. However, I would maintain it is absolute a bug of the CB website that they are skipping the away mode when the private is ended. This exposes the model to some very embarrassing situations.

In one case the model I was with and I were having a great discussion, and she insisted that she wanted me to see what she looks like without her disguise on. Her real hair color and length are unique and could be use to help identify her, so in her mind that was a big deal. CB forced us out of private directly into public chat, and there she was in the public room fully exposed. I caught onto it a minute later and restarted the private, but the damage was done for those who caught the moment. In another case, the other day she was with a viewer doing something quite kinky, that exposed something about her personal preferences (confirmed by my discussions with her). She would not want every person to understand those things about her, but CB's misfeature compromised her privacy.

Has she contacted support to see to report her issues? Have you?

That is all in process. What I wanted to know here is how many others have seen this problem, and of course it is good to warn models about the situation. I think ForceTen is right that this probably affects models with sporadic bandwidth/connection problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.