AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Launch com/ or recommendations of DMCA content removal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2021
Hello everyone! Sorry for my English:)

I`m ex model and I performed for a month on chaturbate, livejasmine and streammate (maybe, dont remeber, it was 2.5 years ago).
Still.. I have a good job in corporation now, and I want to grow in my career.

I want to clean as much as possible all stolen content and cache of chaturbate etc.
I always connecting with Chaturbate support, they helping, some of the sites deleting content without any questions. But I think to get a subscription with some DMCA platform, because I was reading that they are really professional and can find your videos like "hot girl masturbating" etc ( I mean without you nickname on site), and delete it.

Someone have some recommendations? Anyone used Model Launch com ( I saw only one recommendation and I worried to make my situation worse).

Thank you in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.