AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model not on for 5 days so maybe gave up?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Was a lady on my followed list on Chaturbate - last time I dropped by she pm'd me she was sad - no viewers. Had 1,000 thoughts on how maybe she could try to keep the ones she had dropping by her room but the white horse I use to save princesses has been borrowed by my friend.

Haven't seen her now in a while so went to her offline page - says last on 5 days ago. Am thinking that would be a sign the job didn't work out for her but ?

She may be busy IRL or might have decided to take a break.

We all need some rest. And we need even more rest when things are being slow or bad.

I can very easily take a week or two off cam to recover.
It's not the smartest business move but it is what it is.

If my followers thought I gave up every time I haven't appeared on cam for 5 days, I'd have been dead to them back in 2016.

P.S. You're free to start worrying when it shows "5 months ago".

Last edited:
I haven’t cammed for 5 days and I’ve been camming for years lol. Sometimes we need breaks. She could have family visiting, her period, an illness, another job etc

Status
Not open for further replies.