AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model re-verifications rejected repeatedly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseburgerJesus

Banhammered
Aug 26, 2021
Hi, a couple days ago I found a number of models in my studio are required to re-verify, even though we had previously done this since the document system update and none of them were previously flagged as needing reverification.
Upon trying to re-verify the first of several I am getting rejections for seemingly made up reasons such as "incorrect username on fansign" or "documents appear technically modified".

Account affected:
SalomeFallenAngel

Hello @CheeseburgerJesus

Please note, we are constantly (at random) auditing all model and user accounts to ensure everyone is properly verified and remains within our guidelines.

I am happy to look into this further for you.
Please check my PM.

Upvote 0
Hello @CheeseburgerJesus

Please note, we are constantly (at random) auditing all model and user accounts to ensure everyone is properly verified and remains within our guidelines.

I am happy to look into this further for you.
Please check my PM.
I understand, however you may have noticed that because of the way time works, once people reach the age of majority it is unusual for them to become underage again afterwards. I am pretty sure Benjamin Button is fiction.

Upvote 0
Sounds to me like SC is using some automated software to do some of the verification and that keeps failing and that's where the errors come from. Because as you point out, the reasons they're invoking are pretty ridiculous. They won't ever admit that their software is failing them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OK please disregard above message, I am a little bi-polar and now that Ive had my morning coffee and weed, I feel like I've been being an asshole. It's frustrating to keep this many verifications straight on multiple platforms when it requires constant upkeep like this because of people upgrading their systems or undergoing audits or whatever, because we broadcast as a group so if we can't all work, none of us can work.

Upvote 0
OK please disregard above message, I am a little bi-polar and now that Ive had my morning coffee and weed, I feel like I've been being an asshole.
Or maybe it's just the weed talking and you're now being super-nice? It's known to happen :))) I've worked at a studio and I know how frustrating is when accounts need reverification out of the blue and getting rejected for nonsense.

Upvote 0
Or maybe it's just the weed talking and you're now being super-nice? It's known to happen :))) I've worked at a studio and I know how frustrating is when accounts need reverification out of the blue and getting rejected for nonsense.
it's not really a studio like you are thinking, it's a group account but I use the studio structure to keep all the verifications handy, so out of 5 people scheduled this morning 3 are suddenly unverified, basically kills the group for SC, have to focus on other platforms till it's sorted.

Upvote 0
Yea, I know what you mean very well, unfortunately. Plus you gotta handle the models' why-is-my-account-not-working-why-does-it-take-so-long-fix-it-faster-i'm-losing-money-mode haha :))

Upvote 0
Update: nothing has been resolved, you are continuing to unverify my models repeatedly and arbitrarily reject all documents i sent or accept them and reject "input information" and require previously accepted documents to be uploaded again so you can say they are technically modified this time. Mackenzie answers english emails in spanish. I will be on chaturbate, let me know if you get your platform functional..

Upvote 0
2 weeks later, the models associated with the following accounts continue to be unable to broadcast:

amaliaariel
artemisalp
coral-mar
sammivillahermosa
suzydoolittle
naty_kerubin
lunalunarose
maryluuz
emmawaits

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.