AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model room chat suggestion for StripChat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
If there is already a way to do this, please enlighten me. If not....

It would be great if Ultimate users, or users purple and above, could toggle a switch in their profile that would eliminate all the superfluous crap that clogs up the chat windows. Things like:
  • tokens left to reach goal
  • description of next goal
  • description of the tipped vibration
  • automatic thank you messages for each tip
So that all we really see is actual chat messages and tips? Honestly, if a user is a purple or higher, they know exactly where to see all of that stuff ^ , which is already right there on the screen.

When a room starts to get busy, the entire flow of the chat is ruined because so much crap is pushing what actually matters - to an experienced user, at least - out of view too fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheeseMoon
If there is already a way to do this, please enlighten me. If not....

It would be great if Ultimate users, or users purple and above, could toggle a switch in their profile that would eliminate all the superfluous crap that clogs up the chat windows. Things like:
  • tokens left to reach goal
  • description of next goal
  • description of the tipped vibration
  • automatic thank you messages for each tip
So that all we really see is actual chat messages and tips? Honestly, if a user is a purple or higher, they know exactly where to see all of that stuff ^ , which is already right there on the screen.

When a room starts to get busy, the entire flow of the chat is ruined because so much crap is pushing what actually matters - to an experienced user, at least - out of view too fast.
For me the only one that bugs me is the automatic thank you, especially if the model has a long thank you set for a 1tk tip!! :facepalm:

The others do not bother me and actually I quite like having them in the chat window. Horses for course, as they say 🤷‍♂️ ;)

Upvote 0
For me the only one that bugs me is the automatic thank you, especially if the model has a long thank you set for a 1tk tip!! :facepalm:

The others do not bother me and actually I quite like having them in the chat window. Horses for course, as they say 🤷‍♂️ ;)

Some models have that enabled for the 1-token tips?! That has to be a pain in the ass. I'm not giving anyone enthusiastic praise for a 1-token tip. 😂 For 50-token tips (which I don't get a lot of on Stripchat) my tip reaction message says "Dollar dollar bill, y'all! Thanks, username!" And for 100-token tips it says "It's all about the Benjamins, baby! Thanks, username!" But I don't know if I should remove the "Thanks, ______" part from the message, because I already thank them aloud anyway for the tip. But the Rap song references...I'm keeping that shit in there because I think it's hilarious.

Upvote 0
Some models have that enabled for the 1-token tips?! That has to be a pain in the ass. I'm not giving anyone enthusiastic praise for a 1-token tip. 😂
Yeah a surprising number do :rolleyes: And when some clown does the "wall of tips" of 1tks...jeez!!!
For 50-token tips (which I don't get a lot of on Stripchat) my tip reaction message says "Dollar dollar bill, y'all! Thanks, username!" And for 100-token tips it says "It's all about the Benjamins, baby! Thanks, username!" But I don't know if I should remove the "Thanks, ______" part from the message, because I already thank them aloud anyway for the tip. But the Rap song references...I'm keeping that shit in there because I think it's hilarious.
Well, you must keep yourself amused :)

Upvote 0
It would be great if Ultimate users, or users purple and above, could toggle a switch in their profile that would eliminate all the superfluous crap that clogs up the chat windows.
That's a great suggestion! There is an incredible amount of automated noise in some rooms; welcome bots, announcement bots, thank you notes, knight cut-and-paste jobs and tip menus and whatnot. I'm not sure what a model sees when the stream is on, but some models should take a look at their own chat (as an anon user) now and then to see the level of noise. I could live with automated messages scrolling by in a separate windows. It's far too busy now in some rooms.

Upvote 0
Some models have that enabled for the 1-token tips?! That has to be a pain in the ass. I'm not giving anyone enthusiastic praise for a 1-token tip. 😂 For 50-token tips (which I don't get a lot of on Stripchat) my tip reaction message says "Dollar dollar bill, y'all! Thanks, username!" And for 100-token tips it says "It's all about the Benjamins, baby! Thanks, username!" But I don't know if I should remove the "Thanks, ______" part from the message, because I already thank them aloud anyway for the tip. But the Rap song references...I'm keeping that shit in there because I think it's hilarious.
When I got the Benjamin line I thought it was funny. Definitely keep it.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello everyone :hi:

@Life_Happens
Interesting perspective on this :eyebrows:
Noted and forwarded to the relevant team for consideration.

@Ozzie_
I’m not sure I can assist with your issue regarding the models who have manners (hehehe) but I see your point.
(Love your description of the “clown with the wall of tips" :giggle::giggle::giggle:)

@yummybrownfox
I agree with @Ozzie_ and @Omne35
The dollar bill you added is just great! :rofl:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.