AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model status vs. user status

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2020
I know that it is possible for a user to see how long it's been since a model has been online on stripchat, but does it work the other way around as well? If you are friends with a user is it possible to see how long it's been since that user was online?

I am friends with several other users on StripChat, and at least as another user I can't see when they last were online. I can of course see if they are online or offline right now, but you probably already know about that.

Upvote 0
So, I have a verified broadcaster account and a regular one.
I am friends with them on each account.

I have just looked and no, from the broadcaster one, if I visit my regular one's profile no where does it say when it was last online.
The only time you know is when they are either ONLINE or offline (the green dot next to the avatar)

Upvote 0
If you are friends with a user is it possible to see how long it's been since that user was online?

A model can receive such info about users who spent tokens on her.

For that, she just needs to find the user (Paying users tab on the Earning page), hover over his username, and in the popped-up user card it will be possible to see the Last online info.

Upvote 0

For that, she just needs to find the user (Paying users tab on the Earning page), hover over his username, and in the popped-up user card it will be possible to see the Last online info.
Ah ok I see. Thank you for that information

Upvote 0

Just curious, @xChloe , does that also show the last online date if an Ultimate user was invisible?

Say: login as normal > hit invisible mode > logout > log back in a week later still invisible

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Just curious, @xChloe , does that also show the last online date if an Ultimate user was invisible?

Say: login as normal > hit invisible mode > logout > log back in a week later still invisible
Hmmm... 🤔 Given a recent interaction with my friend :rofl:, I *suspect* such invisible ultimate movements are visible. (She was very enigmatic in response to my query as to how she knew what she knew ;) )

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou and Maxi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.