AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2023
@punker barbie Hello! I am a site model for more than 3 years! 17 days ago I was blocked by the site! Every day I sent SMS to them in support from different mail, the automatic letter comes almost immediately, but they never wrote to me! can you help?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Solution
@punker barbie Hello! I am a site model for more than 3 years! 17 days ago I was blocked by the site! Every day I sent SMS to them in support from different mail, the automatic letter comes almost immediately, but they never wrote to me! can you help?

Hi. MyFreeCams doesn’t allow male models. Plus you tagged Punker Barbie, who is a Chaturbate rep. You meant to post this in the Chaturbate section of the forum.

Hi. MyFreeCams doesn’t allow male models. Plus you tagged Punker Barbie, who is a Chaturbate rep. You meant to post this in the Chaturbate section of the forum.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.