AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ModelCentro fan site platform

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2013
www.mojohost.com
Twitter Username
@NatalieMojoHost
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Since many of you already started using ModelCentro, I decided to make an official thread for any questions or comments, which I promise to watch diligently and attend to any questions or concerns. Thanks to AmberCutie who allowed me to start this thread, you will now have even more direct access to the people behind the blue screen - on the technical end of ModelCentro.

Here's an overview of who we are and what we do:

The platform lets you create your own paysite - for your regulars and fans to enjoy, so ModelCentro is an addition to camming - not another cam site.
Websites include features like: Videos, Pictures, Blog, Events Calendar, Tips, Live Shows (free to members), Affiliate Program, WishList (Amazon), Call Me (VerifiedCall) and many others. These are all optional and can be chosen from - i.e. - if you don't want a blog, this menu item will not appear on your site.
The system gives you a freedom of choice - you set your own pricing, publish only what you want to publish and run the site yourself. In fact, this is your own business.
As promo, we provide you with a domain name for 1 year - registered and owned solely by you, right through the system as well. If you already have a domain, you can connect that too.

Quick FAQ checklist:
Revenue: You get 75% of all profit (profit is the full amount after 10% billing fee is deducted).
Fees/costs: There are no fees, hosting charges or minimums to pay - only revenue share. If you don't earn - we don't either.
Payout minimum: $50 for Paxum, $100 for Payoneer or Check and $300 for bankwire
Payment frequency: Weekly, Tuesdays
Geo Blocking: Yes, Geo blocking by country, state, city or even IP.
Working with other sites: Please do! We impose NO restrictions in cooperation with any other companies, resources or sites.
Leaving the system: There aren't any obligations to us, however, if you decide to quit immediately, all existing members on subscription will have to be refunded (you won't get paid for their subscriptions). Another option is to close down subscription page and wait till the last member expires.

Here are some demo sites as examples:
autumn.demo.modelcentro.com
black-diamond.demo.modelcentro.com
passion.demo.modelcentro.com
princess.demo.modelcentro.com

Templates are modern, adaptive and allow for extensive customization.

If you already have a website with us, please feel free to post and show it off.
I'll be posting some too once I get permissions from owners.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
We'd love to meet you!

ModelCentro is proud to sponsor CammingCon.com

The Conference is taking place July 31 - Aug 2 in gorgeous South Beach, Miami.

See you there!

ModelCentro platform now integrated with SkyPrivate!

ModelCentro is now integrated with SkyPrivate to offer models an additional way in which to connect with their fans and earn more revenue. MC is a hosted paysite CMS platform for creating and managing fan membership sites.
SkyPrivate is a Skype plugin enabling models to receive pay-per-minute calls via Skype in order to interact with their members. As ModelCentro continues to flourish, a reliable communication tool such as SkyPrivate is a necessity for those models who wish to offer fans a more intimate one-on-one experience.

Reactions: webimail
New Feature on ModelCentro site: Schedule events in your new

Connecting with your fans is easy with the new ModelCentro Event Calendar feature!​
Let your fans know when you'll be traveling, shooting content for them, or just getting a puppy. Bring them closer and capture their interest by announcing important events that are happening in your life, make them anticipate content publications and site events, be it a live show, a new video, a new photoset, etc. Improve conversions by making your fans aware that something interesting is coming on your paid membership website. Spoil your fans and they will definitely spoil you!
If you are an individual juggling many different roles, undoubtedly you are strapped for time. We won't let you forget what you planned! ModelCentro will send you reminders of what you've scheduled so you don't miss any events, keep your fans happy, and make more money!

Attachments

• 16146.jpeg
    16146.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 508
Twice as nice - Make more money using the Streamate app with ModelCentro!

Models who use ModlCentro can now rock their earnings on both platforms by connecting accounts!
Work smarter, not harder!
Broadcast live cam shows on your ModelCento site and on Streamate/CamModels at the same time using the Streamate app, which is now integrated into your site! Your members will enjoy your live shows and surely order privates more often!​
Attract new members and new revenue

Streamate/CamModels members will be able to join your MC site instantly. Once connected, you will get a button on your Cammodels account that easily collects membership payments and gives access to your site - with just one click.

Follow this interactive walkthrough to connect your accounts!
If you have not launched your ModelCentro site yet, do not miss out!​

Attachments

• MC_newsletter_Streamate_Integration_img.jpg
    MC_newsletter_Streamate_Integration_img.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 470
Did you know that you can add a Call me page to your ModelCentro website?

Staying in touch with your fans is very important to your business. ModelCentro knows that, so we are working hard to add new features that will help you stay connected while earning more. If you haven’t enabled a Call Me menu item on your site, then what are you waiting for?​

Read more about Add Call service in The ModelCentro Community!​

Attachments

• h1XJWwTkcZCW.png
    h1XJWwTkcZCW.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 418

Attachments

• 22192.jpeg
    22192.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 373
I just want to say you guys are brilliant. I used you for an extension to my existing website. Your live chat helpers are actually live and helpful and you have quickly implemented all the adjustments I needed. Thank you so much.

RebeccaT said:
I just want to say you guys are brilliant. I used you for an extension to my existing website. Your live chat helpers are actually live and helpful and you have quickly implemented all the adjustments I needed. Thank you so much.
Rebecca, thank you so much for such a great feedback, we really appreciate it! :-D

Celebrate Valentines day with the ModelCentro Twitter Contest!

Win a $100 Victoria's Secret Gift Card and Give your Friend a $50 one!

Rules are simple:
- Tweet a blow kiss pic
- Tag it #ModelCentroLove and @-mention who you're sending it to. You can only tag one person per post, but you can send blow kisses to as many people as you'd like.
- Oh and don't forget to Follow @ModelCentro!

Find out more in our blog: http://modelcentro.com/mc-blog/12010

Attachments

• 29368.png
    29368.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 229
Happy Valentines Day from ModelCentro Team!

big.png

We appreciate your choice of the platform and want to wish you lots of love and affection from both fans and close ones this Valentine's Day!

Send Locked Content and other features in the Uploads Section!

paidcontent.png

Sending content via PM and paid unlock option
Earn more by spoiling your fans with exclusive content! Not only can you now send content through private messages on ModelCentro, you can set pricing for your fans to unlock the content! Your members will only see a blurred out thumbnail until they purchase access with one-click at the price you set before sending. This is done via the new Uploads section that you might have already noticed on your admin's Home page under “My Content”.
There are many more features in the New Uploads Section!​

The New Autumn Skin with content filtering!
MC_FB_Autumn_New_520x520.jpg
We are proud to present to you the New Autumn Skin, rebuilt based on your requests and tailored to your needs!
One of the new features in this layout, which will soon hit all other skins is: Content Sorting Filters!
Besides sorting by custom tags, the skin's features include a bigger welcome trailer, new awesome color schemes, pictures on the warning page, home page updates re-worked, cool likes and comments counters and so much more!
We hope you like what you see! For those of you who are already using the Autumn skin, there is a choice to stay on the existing one or to move to the updated version. All others can choose to switch to the new autumn at any time - it is already available in the site editor!
Watch the video in the ModelCentro Community and see for yourself!​

Earn Big and get prizes with ModelCentro Locked Content Contest!

ModelCentro proudly announces the Locked Content Contest!

Send locked content to win the Logitech Conference Cam BCC950!

MC_FB_Locked_Content_Contest_520x520.jpg
Locked Content Contest Details

Did you get a chance to try out ModelCentro Sending Locked Content feature?
If not, now you have the extra motivation with the ModelCentro Contest.
All you need to do is send content to your members using the new feature!
The more you send, the more chances to win!

Three winners will be rewarded with the awesome Logitech Conference Cams BCC950:

Whoever sends the most locked content (either photos or videos)

Whoever gets the most content unlocked by members

Whoever makes the most $ selling locked content

Contest starts today and runs till May31st!
Learn more about the contest in the MC Community

MC_FB_%2BBestCMSPlatform_AWAwards_867%25C3%2597493.png

The ModelCentroTeam is honored to be named Best CMS Platform at the 2015 Adult Webcam Awards. Set in charming Mamaia, the AW Awards is an event to honor all hardworking models, studios, cam sites, and all other industry professionals.​

ModelCentro is pleased to give mention to Kylie Cupcake Morgan, who won Best Model Website. She says, "I wanted to give a special thank you to the team at Modelcentro; I wouldn't have a website if it weren't for them."
Also, the team is proud of our partner, Emma Wild, for winning Best Fetish Model with her site powered by ModelCentro. Their hard work and dedication led to their own success!​

52666.jpeg

The MC Referral Contest frees your fellow models from webmasters, programmers, hosting and billing operations while giving you the chance to win $100!

Make sure the models you refer sign up using the easy-to-remember link - "YourSiteURL/signup".
Besides the $100 for your shopping spree, you will also get 10% of MC's earnings for each model you refer for a lifetime!

The winners will be announced approximately on August 4th on the MC blog. Good luck to all the models!

Read more in the ModelCentro Community

It's certainly time to have some great Halloween fun!

Take part in ModelCentro's Halloween Costume Contest and win $100!

76456.jpeg

To enter, all you have to do is:

1) Follow ModelCentro on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr or Like on Facebook.

2) Tweet or post at least once with all of the following:

* own picture in a Halloween costume

* tag or mention of another person (whom you wish to challenge to participate)

* hashtag #ModelCentroHalloween

Read more in the ModelCentro Community

Happy Holidays from ModelCentro!

92260.jpeg

Happy Holidays to all ModelCentro partners! Thank you for your business and we wish you the greatest successes in 2016!

Reactions: RebeccaT
I just started a site not too long ago... I was wondering... if your un a cam show via the site and it's public do random ppl have access to everything? Maybe I should do a test run?

I just started a site not too long ago... I was wondering... if your un a cam show via the site and it's public do random ppl have access to everything? Maybe I should do a test run?
Hi there Britney, only paying members of your website have access to your content and live shows, but it's always a good idea to do a test run in order to see how exactly the functionality works

Status
Not open for further replies.