AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model's Account got disabled forever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2022
A model's account that I follow got disabled forever due to a violation of a policy. No warning was given about this violation. Also, the model has tokens already and didn't get the chance to transfer them into cash. Is it possible to get this issue resolved by not disabling it as well as allowing him at least to withdraw the tokens he has earned already? No warning was given prior to permanent suspension and the model was unaware or did not do it intentionally to violate policy. Anybody from Stripchat that can help with this?

Model Name: little_maxi

Please help as the holidays are approaching fast.

A model's account that I follow got disabled forever due to a violation of a policy. No warning was given about this violation. Also, the model has tokens already and didn't get the chance to transfer them into cash. Is it possible to get this issue resolved by not disabling it as well as allowing him at least to withdraw the tokens he has earned already? No warning was given prior to permanent suspension and the model was unaware or did not do it intentionally to violate policy. Anybody from Stripchat that can help with this?

Model Name: little_maxi

@xChloe

Upvote 0
The model will have to contact SC support themselves or come here and contact Chloe or Charlie. No-one will discuss details with you or anyone else who is not the model.

If it was a violation bad enough to warrant a total permanent ban it is unlikely the model will ever be able to work on SC again. SC has suspensions (24 hours, maybe 3 days, and 7 days) and bans (forever). Doing something that "bad" accidentally would not seem to be justification.

As for tokens accrued , most platforms' TOS seem to say that in the event of a permanent ban, tokens are forfeit.

Upvote 0

Please ask this model to contact the Support team (Contact & Support link in the "footer" of the site > Contact Support link), and my colleagues will assist him.

He can also email me directly at chloe@stripchat.com - but my support colleagues are usually ready to provide all the relevant information.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.