AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models appearing on my friends list that I did not add?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
This has been happening fairly regularly lately. Occasionally, I'll bookmark a model or maybe follow their share page, and sometime later, they're on my friends list, rather than simply being bookmarked. I did not add them as a friend, so I'm not sure how this happens. Anyone else experience this, or know what's going on?

Reactions: plutoprincess69
I
This has been happening fairly regularly lately. Occasionally, I'll bookmark a model or maybe follow their share page, and sometime later, they're on my friends list, rather than simply being bookmarked. I did not add them as a friend, so I'm not sure how this happens. Anyone else experience this, or know what's going on?
Hi!
When you follow someone on mfc share you automatically add them to the friend list on mfc. If you don't want it, you have to go to mfc share settings and turn this option off. There will be something like "add model to the friend list on mfc when following"

Upvote 0
I

Hi!
When you follow someone on mfc share you automatically add them to the friend list on mfc. If you don't want it, you have to go to mfc share settings and turn this option off. There will be something like "add model to the friend list on mfc when following"
Oh I hadn't thought of that! Wonder if that's what they're experiencing.

Upvote 0
I

Hi!

Ah ha. I think the mystery may be solved. Thank you for pointing this out.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I don't know about this. I never follow people on Share and it's still happening to me.
What did support say about it?

Upvote 0
It's showing me models I don't follow (and have never heard of, clicked on, or been in their rooms) on my MFC Share feed. You can see that I have the "following" box checked, yet the first model in my feed has the "follow" button beside her name because I don't follow her. Definitely some bugs happening here.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 1.47.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 1.47.32 PM.png
    546.3 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Maybe they changed their username? That’s the only thing I can think of.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
  • Funny!
Reactions: Sxmxr
Upvote 0
Just this morning, two models I visted in the past were added to my Friends list. Both of them I haven't visited in over 2 weeks and didn't look at their Share page.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.