AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models Approved then Rejected and banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2022
Hi i try creating a new account and asked support for move my ID to new account. Now they said my ID ( after broadcasting for about 2 weeks) its fake. I try upload it to new account as usually and it got rejected ( idk why) and i sent picture of my self and ID. I told support that my ID was already verified and they said it fake and need new one, i upload it and havent get any reply. Please help me with this my account now saids model blocked and rejected and documentation downloading. If that was the case i would never get into new account and asked for help. ( Even support reply about moving/transfer ID to new one)

Reactions: Charlie_SC
I am happy to assist and investigate further.

Please email me (charlie@stripchat.com) from your SC registered email address, note your SC username in the email and reference this forum.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.