AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

models blocking the follow tab with overlays is horseshit!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2020
why is this allowed? lol.
or changing the background color so you dont see when someone you follow goes online.

sorry, i just had to vent about this.

Reactions: Lure0001
why is this allowed? lol.
or changing the background color so you dont see when someone you follow goes online.

sorry, i just had to vent about this.

"Back button" top left...
Takes you out of the model's page in 1 second, and back to where you started before entering the room.

Seems a pretty easy fix if you don't like a model's room.

Upvote 0
right click on the ugly thing your don't want
'inspect' (will open a thing)
press the key 'delete'
close the 'thing'

it works also everywhere (here, I deleted my signature and avatar on this page) :
1618228696209.png

Upvote 0
right click on the ugly thing your don't want
'inspect' (will open a thing)
press the key 'delete'
close the 'thing'

it works also everywhere (here, I deleted my signature and avatar on this page) :
View attachment 87914
Aside from the fix, this isnt really the issue? The issue is TOS breach and CB letting misuse slide creating unbalanced facoritism between models and obstruction towards members, no?

Either way i'm not bothered with it however it's not necessairly fair for everyone. CB clearly states obstruction of normal use of the sites is against TOS. Using inspect element fixes ..

Upvote 0
The issue is TOS breach and CB letting misuse slide creating unbalanced facoritism between models and obstruction towards members, no?
bah, yes and no ^^
One can be very rule-straddling or not at all rule-straddling, but the purpose of this rule might be to avoid 'overly intrusive' bios.

For my part, I think that the most targeted were the profiles of spammers who completely covered the page with a transparent button linked to their site (I needed time to find out some example, but it seems rare now ^^) .

Also, the objects' position can change depending on your browser, your screen, if you stream using an affiliate site, and son on... maybe it's not the purpose to cover something. Then, if you like the model to the point of being there often enough to be bothered, you may as well report this problem directly to her before going to the big chiefs in here.
It would be my first reaction, thinking that she may risk a ban for a little while, the time she fixes it, and some CB staff members normally ban without thinking twice and let other think later.

Upvote 0
I'm pretty confident that most well doing models do it on purpose. I'm not talking about an odd placed banner affiliate link but rather the full CB page cover logo overlayed with their own affiliate homepage link or in case of woman cams hiding the woman's tab from users exploring. Obstructions of such kind. With all due respect but that seems way too coincidentally well placed to be a 'mistake' 😉 If CB doesnt care, all good, it will rob them from some extra cash they are missing out.

When you mention workarounds it proves exactly the issue. If a member needs a workaround it means the site functionality is obstructed.

Is it a smart move from a model's perspective?' Yes' until you get banned.

Do I care enough to report it to CB? No.

Would i report it to the model before the chiefs if i actually cared enough? Not if it's visually to perfect to be unintentional. They know well enough they are playing with 🔥

Then again it's CB's fault for letting it slide. If you're not correct, it becomes an unorganized mess and cleaning up after will cause dramas

Upvote 0
Also, the objects' position can change depending on your browser, your screen, if you stream using an affiliate site, and son on...

Yeah been thinking about this. Ive never had an issue..

So any chance of a link / screenshot or something?
And what are you viewing with.

Upvote 0
for the record, i would never report a model because of that. i just think its a bit of a hassel, especially since i have to change tabs to see if another model came online. and when u change tabs, chances are the broadcast starts lagging once you are back. and we all know how rare it is to have a lagfree stream on cb.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.