AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models do you care about cam sites Prizes ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you understand that i have a boss and a contract and for the moment not allowed to disclosure url etc ... 2 SW jobs caming together and the company is very establish with several sites in the other niche now expanding to caming
i have a question. does your boss know how much you are fucking this up already and you have barely started?

I think it's somewhat unfair, although obviously everyone has that same chance. But being realistic, it's definitely not the same chance for everyone.
SO if a place could offer rewards that everyone can feel like they genuinely have a chance to win or compete in and be top 3 or whatever, then it'd be much better.

A way for this is to have different tier categories for earners.
The top 1% all compete against each other, then the top 10 %, then the top 25% and then maybe everyone below that.
At least that way everyone is in the right or appropriate competitive tier/division.

It's like me, someone very unfit (bottom 25% maybe) competing in a sprint or marathon against an Olympic athlete, it's just extremely unfair.
So ultimately, if there is a way to split it into fair categories as I mentioned above for earnings, then that would be great and give everyone a chance and some motivation.
I love this idea!

I came from Twitch when I started camming and the culture differences because of this were kind of jarring. Twitch has a feature called "raids" where a broadcaster can take their viewers and send them to another streamer at the end of their show, and it really works well as far as fostering community between broadcasters and helping grow streams.

It's a bit laughable to think of it actually working well but I genuinely wish camsites took this approach, there are so many models that you're not *really* competing with each other, and rewarding cooperation instead would benefit everyone. There are times I end a show with a decent number of people still in my room and I wish I could go dump them on someone who just started up a few minutes ago. I want to make friends with other models, and I want to support them and hype them up and create a community, but the way things are set up makes it almost impossible.

I've actually participated in such a raid on CB. The two models already knew each other but as you said it is rare and the site doesn't support it directly.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Status
Not open for further replies.