AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models, how do you choose your music that you play?

• Thread starter Deleted member 57885
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57885

Hi everyone,
This is something I've been curious on for awhile: How do you choose what music to play (assuming you do play music)?

On initial thought, it seems like it makes sense that it would just be something that it'd be music played the model simply liked. However, I know a previous model who picked pop sort of music with a constant beat partially because it was easy to dance and move to (compared to another favorite - classical music). I've also heard it mentioned a model liking certain genres, but not playing them, since she didn't think they were good 'stream material' (aka heavy/progressive metal).

So... what goes through your mind as you choose your music? Is it purely just playing what you like, or are there other factors involved?

Bonus question:
What kind of music are you usually playing?

So... what goes through your mind as you choose your music? Is it purely just playing what you like, or are there other factors involved?

Bonus question:
What kind of music are you usually playing?

Yes, I play what I like. It's songs on YouTube and/or songs I have on my laptop from when I burned the CD tracks onto my laptop.

Mostly R&B (Old school stuff and stuff from the 90s/early 2000s)...some 90s Rap (Foxy Brown...Lil' Kim...etc.). Some Pop/R&B (LOTS of Justin Timberlake). Some Daft Punk songs (They're considered Dance/Electronic) from their 'Homework' album.

The funny thing is that one night on ManyVids Live, someone asked me if I liked Country music. When I told him no, he made it his mission to get me to listen to some Country music. I told him if he tips 50 tokens per song request, I'll play as many Country songs as he'd like. So he kept tipping for different songs, and he (along with the guy who liked taking me private to have me model different panties) was part of the reason I made the Top 100 Ebony Earners list that night. I was so happy, but the crazy part is I didn't really make a lot. Apparently it doesn't take a lot of money to make that list.....

And there was a separate occasion where I made the Top 50 list (while off cam) immediately after I got a $100 "Make it rain" tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.