AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models how do you feel if you know someone recorded part of your live broadcast?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gia666

Deactivated Account
Oct 29, 2019
Would like to know how a model herself NOT a user would feel if someone recorded any or part of your live broadcast,
Whether it be for personal use, marketing or otherwise.
Whether it was for a short clip or any length of time.
My comment in another post seem to get the reaction from a few that it is not a big deal.
Not sure if they are web cam models themselves.

Not sure if they are web cam models themselves.
I'm sure you realize that I am a veteran cam model, and in the context of the situation, the recording was not done for anything nefarious or problematic so I said it was no big deal.

Just wanted to clear that up for anyone who missed the post that inspired this thread.

I'm sure most cam models prefer their viewers not to record their broadcasts for their sexual enjoyment or to share/sell to others.

Upvote 0
If they are recording me with the intention of sharing the video, I'd be pissed. If it was just for themselves then I wouldn't really care, not like they would be the kind of person to tip me anyways. If it's to make gifs for chat, I'm all for it, and if it's to highlight something weird or strange going on stream then I have no issue either.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
If it's just for personal use, and absolutely nothing else, I would not care. Saves me time in editing, and uploading my recording of the show for them, (which I do for longer shows if the person is someone I like). If it's for any other purpose whatsoever, I am not OK with it at all.

I personally do not like when people record without my permission, then argue that they were "marketing" for me, when I catch them posting recording on sites I never consented to. Lol, keep your shitty , unethical, thoughtless marketing to yourself, thanks :)

Upvote 0
I rather know if anyone has been successful suing someone who posted their recorded video without consent and won? Requesting to remove them from sites are hard then two more pops up. I think If someone can share their achievements of winning and how to actually hurt someone's pocket who posted stolen videos can put a little fear on websites that allow these uploads. So to answer your question, I really don't like my broadcast to be recorded and uploaded for any reason.

Upvote 0
I've got no problem with my content being recorded and rewatched privately by the same person regardless of the length.

For marketing, I'm personally alright with short clips (up to a few minutes long), but generally speaking, if you really have their interests at heart, you have to keep that kind of thing tasteful if you're reposting clips of somebody else. Cutesy teasing? A fun highlight? That's usually fine. Explicit actions and cumshows? Less and less cammers would be happy with that. Not all, but not a lot of people. It is still their job, and most may not appreciate you giving away the long countdown goal for free.

I don't know a single soul who would be happy with others reselling their content.

Upvote 0
I rather know if anyone has been successful suing someone who posted their recorded video without consent and won? Requesting to remove them from sites are hard then two more pops up. I think If someone can share their achievements of winning and how to actually hurt someone's pocket who posted stolen videos can put a little fear on websites that allow these uploads. So to answer your question, I really don't like my broadcast to be recorded and uploaded for any reason.

As far as I know no one has ever sued pirate sites. Broadcasters don't have the money and camsites show no "real" interest. One of the reasons why cam piracy exists in this scale.

Upvote 0
For context below are the posts that inspired this thread. In this instance the reason for the recording should fall under fair use, it is a short clip just long enough to show what happens in chat when an invisible user tips, the model is blurred out and it is not being distributed to the general public.
I think they are testing the invisible user + invisible tipping feature.
I am in a woman's room right now, the tip sound is going off AND it's saying "My LOVENSE Lush is now reacting to "touchingmouse's tip. It will stop after 2 seconds!"
BUT this user is NOT in the room and there is no "touchingmouse's has tipped 1 token" with the yellow highlight.

So, fingers crossed. The only problem right now with the invisible option is, the lovense/app/bot detects them
I did a little recording of this when it happened if any one wants to see it. I can't think of another explanation. I blurred the model. It's a 6 mb file and 1min 20. I have it on wetransfer if any one is curious to see... maybe you can think of something I'm missing. By this love it to be invisible user and tipping.
My intention was not to record HER, just the chat to see. I apologize for that seeming or being bad. It's only 1:21 in total and it's just the chat to see if I was going crazy or not.

Upvote 0
For context below are the posts that inspired this thread. In this instance the reason for the recording should fall under fair use, it is a short clip just long enough to show what happens in chat when an invisible user tips, the model is blurred out and it is not being distributed to the general public.
From what I have read above, about context, this instance would not bother me at all. Especially if I were blurred out. A heads up would be nice, but overall, I would not care. It's kind of nice to know more about how sites work, how different site features affect what the viewer sees. It really helps with communication.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.