AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models more activate on a site than another

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2018
Hi!

I know in every sites of streaming, models are the gods. But do you think it's normal for users/fans that a model is more activate on a site than another?

For example:
Until July 2018, Stella (MelanieXX on Stripchat, DaisyMorgan_ on MFC, Bella_Hott on Cam4) was broadcasting at the same time on Stripchat, MFC and Cam4. Since July 3, 2018, she is no longer broadcasting on MFC and Cam4, but she is on Stripchat every day.

I know she has the right. But is it with respect to its users and fans?

But I also know that she is not entirely free because she works for a studio and not for her personal account.

She told me that all Stripchat models were not amateurs but professional erotic webmodels and that they all worked for a studio engaged by Stripchat (and other chat sites).

I found the same thing with the model love2sexy which broadcasts more on Stripchat than on Cam4.

Fortunately, I have not seen the same thing in other models.

I think real fans would follow a model if she/he changes platforms.

Many models stream on different platforms... this is how we make a living, the more exposure the better our income, which is our means of survival.

I imagine models who use multiple sites to stream treat all clients the same so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be fair.

Upvote 0
I know girls who work on strip chat who are definitely not in a studio or anymore professional than any other cam model so that's not true.

A model is gonna go where the $ are. If she's not staying on sites you want her to be on its because she isn't being tipped enough on that site. If you were a true fan you'd follow and tip to whatever site she is on :)

Upvote 0
I think real fans would follow a model if she/he changes platforms.

Many models stream on different platforms... this is how we make a living, the more exposure the better our income, which is our means of survival.

I imagine models who use multiple sites to stream treat all clients the same so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be fair.

I think you are not really understand what I wanted to say. I know that many many models stream in several sites. But my question is not about this.

For example: imagine that you stream on Cam4 and MFC during some months. And suddenly you stop Cam4 and you go on on MFC. It's your right. But your account stays active on Cam4 and all your viewers are waiting for you on Cam4 because you told no-one you stop Cam4.

Upvote 0
I know girls who work on strip chat who are definitely not in a studio or anymore professional than any other cam model so that's not true.

A model is gonna go where the $ are. If she's not staying on sites you want her to be on its because she isn't being tipped enough on that site. If you were a true fan you'd follow and tip to whatever site she is on :)

Be carefull! You can't judge what you don't know.

"If you can a true fan" If I know what her old and new nicks are, if I know what sites she works for, it might mean that I'm a real fan, right?

On the other side, there was a huge problem between us. I asked the opinion of some models on her attitude, and they told me that she is cruel, bad and mean. There is even one who said that she deserves to die.

Do not attack me without knowing please! I am always serious, faithful, kind and respectful. When I appreciate a model and that she is kind, serious with me and that she pays attention to me, that she takes me more for a human than for a wallet, I protect her which means I search the net to find all the videos / pics of her (so illegal) and I give her the links.

Upvote 0
I think there are a ton of factors that go into where a model streams. We all like to be considerate of our viewers and regulars, but we can't necessarily jeopardize our careers or income for a few people.

Why not watch them on the site they stream most on?

But if the model doesn't give her other pseudos and sites, viewers/fans must search on the net to find these informations.

Upvote 0
But if the model doesn't give her other pseudos and sites, viewers/fans must search on the net to find these informations.

Sometimes models purposely use a different name on other sites so people who watch her on the the first site cant find her. Sometimes models like to separate accounts and fan bases, especially if there was an issue with a member harassing her.

Upvote 0
Be carefull! You can't judge what you don't know.

"If you can a true fan" If I know what her old and new nicks are, if I know what sites she works for, it might mean that I'm a real fan, right?

On the other side, there was a huge problem between us. I asked the opinion of some models on her attitude, and they told me that she is cruel, bad and mean. There is even one who said that she deserves to die.

Do not attack me without knowing please! I am always serious, faithful, kind and respectful. When I appreciate a model and that she is kind, serious with me and that she pays attention to me, that she takes me more for a human than for a wallet, I protect her which means I search the net to find all the videos / pics of her (so illegal) and I give her the links.
I wasn't directing it at you... I was saying if someone is true fan of a model they would follow her where she wants to work. You asked for models options. I gave mine. Don't ask for our opinions if when we give them you say you are being "attacked"

Unless of course she left the site for a reason as posted above and she doesn't want to be found in that case it would be a leave it be situation.

Upvote 0
I think you are not really understand what I wanted to say. I know that many many models stream in several sites. But my question is not about this.

For example: imagine that you stream on Cam4 and MFC during some months. And suddenly you stop Cam4 and you go on on MFC. It's your right. But your account stays active on Cam4 and all your viewers are waiting for you on Cam4 because you told no-one you stop Cam4.
That's her prerogative to switch sites. She doesn't have a responsibility to ensure all fans on all sites she used to work knows where she went. Especially if she doesn't want to be found.

Upvote 0
Sometimes models purposely use a different name on other sites so people who watch her on the the first site cant find her. Sometimes models like to separate accounts and fan bases, especially if there was an issue with a member harassing her.

yes like the model I talk: it's the same model = PikaPinck, HollySex_, MelanieXX, DaisyMorgan_, Bella_Hott

Upvote 0
That's her prerogative to switch sites. She doesn't have a responsibility to ensure all fans on all sites she used to work knows where she went. Especially if she doesn't want to be found.

So we can think it's a model who doesn't want to be famous but who want only tokens?

But in same time, more you are famous more you have tokens, no?

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
So we can think it's a model who doesn't want to be famous but who want only tokens?

But in same time, more you are famous more you have tokens, no?
Nope not at all you don't have to be "famous" to make money camming.

I don't really even understand the issues here? Just tip her on the site she is working on and the problem is solved.

Upvote 0
Models change sites/names for all sorts of reasons and usually to benefit the model over trying to satisfy a wide base of people all at once.

Name changes happen because of wanting to separate personas including fetishes vs vanilla camming. OR name change just because they don't like their own name they had chosen OR in order to revive their own creativity and love for their work they may switch things up from on cam personality right down to the site they work on.

The biggest reason for leaving sites and going to a new one is simply we go where the money is at. Tons of models try different sites to narrow down which site brings them the most profit. If she's not making enough camming she will be forced to quit and find work else where to make a living. So it's more in her fan bases favor for her to just move to a more profitable site than to quit entirely wouldn't you say.

Reactions: Gen
Upvote 0
I can't really tell what the issue is from the OP's post(s), but if I had to assume it is either a case of site preference or style of site preference. I can understand if you have an issue with the layout of one site over the other. MFC was the first camsite I ever joined so by that I'm pretty partial to it's layout and design. I know it may not be the best, etc. but I'm comfortable with it so I prefer it over other sites. One of the models I like splits her time to probably about 60/40 Chaturbate to MFC. I visited her a couple of times on CB, but I didn't really like the layout of CB so I just wait to visit her on MFC when/if she comes on there. If she moved to CB full time I would probably visit a bit, but more than likely I would stay on MFC and move on to other models.

Now if it was my absolute favorite model then yeah I would make more of an effort to continue to support her even if I don't really like the site she's working on. There are models I buy videos for on multiple sites even though they generally have all their stuff on each of the platforms. I could stick to one place, but I try to support where they have stuff.

For the bit on changing names, yeah it could be any number of reasons. I've only really encountered it on a single site, but in your tip history it shows you their current name. I could see it being a problem if she doesn't have like a set twitter account and then just went to a different site with a different name that it is possible you could lose her, but then you have the opportunity to find someone different on your site of choice.

Upvote 0
How would she inform you of her name on a new site? Most sites don't allow you to disclose any information that could lead to you being paid outside of their own platform.

Whatever is going on, it's likely not about you, so there's no need to take it personally. If you want to continue to support her and you already know where to find her, go on and do it. If not, find another performer.

Reactions: Slapstick and Gen
Upvote 0
Sometimes, a user who tipped but never talked, told Stella "there is surely a bug, I don't see you, I have a black screen" She laughted at him and bannished him

Upvote 0
Sometimes, a user who tipped but never talked, told Stella "there is surely a bug, I don't see you, I have a black screen" She laughted at him and bannished him
Who cares?

Upvote 0
I didn't share a story, I asked question
What you said previous was not a question. You just said some guy who tips but never talks said I can't see you and then he got banned. That's not a question.

Upvote 0
None of us have any control over what other performers do. Tattling on them in this thread is pointless and kind of weird. If you are upset that they are breaking rules, report them. If you don't like how they act, watch someone else. It's simple.

Reactions: a_haze420 and Guy
Upvote 0
Hilarious thread of the day goes tooooo

Thank you, my day is made already.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.