AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models showing everything and leaving "nothing" to the imagination

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The goof part is how you are coming across to people. Try to dial it back a bit and see why you would be perceived that way. Btw how can I whine and STFU at the same time, you are not making any sense right now.
The goof part BTW, is the people who were unintentionally offended by my comments posted a couple of weeks ago. Trying to dial back things, but I still get some random prick or cunt who wants to "whine" about how I "hurt their tender feelings." SMH.

Bennett Brauer comparison. LMFAO. RIP Chris Farley. Deflecting from what I said with an SNL tweet? Nice try. I see through your BS. But nice try.
lol what bs? your use of quotations for emphasis is coming across as sarcastic and it's silly.

Hurt on my end, no. Just responding. Just voicing my opinion. No I don't expect everybody to agree with me. Just voicing my opinion.

If you’re not upset or bothered, why call the people responding to you pricks, bitches, assholes, cunts and super cunty asses?

Do you honestly think that at this point, while you’re still name calling, you will ever have any positive interactions going forward on this forum?

You could have very easily just said “you know what, I respect your opinions, this is just how I feel” and then stopped responding and this thread would have died out well before now. However, you stoked the fire and then just added gasoline to it when you started flipping out and cursing (yes, I get it was censored, but we all knew what you meant).

If you’re not upset or bothered, why call the people responding to you pricks, bitches, assholes, cunts and super cunty asses?

Do you honestly think that at this point, while you’re still name calling, you will ever have any positive interactions going forward on this forum?

You could have very easily just said “you know what, I respect your opinions, this is just how I feel” and then stopped responding and this thread would have died out well before now. However, you stoked the fire and then just added gasoline to it when you started flipping out and cursing (yes, I get it was censored, but we all knew what you meant).
BTW, I did mention, not in those exact works "I respect your opinions, this is just how I feel," but I'm still receiving disrespectful/hateful responses anyway. Not sure why. Funny and sad at the same time.

You seem way more offended than anyone else that has commented here. Resorting to name calling is very "manbaby" of you lol. Thanks for the entertainment though. 😂
Manbaby? LOL!!! Maybe the "baby" is you for being so offended.

The goof part BTW, is the people who were unintentionally offended by my comments posted a couple of weeks ago. Trying to dial back things, but I still get some random prick or cunt who wants to "whine" about how I "hurt their tender feelings." SMH.
To me you are the one who seems to have gotten his feelings hurt because people disagree with your opinion. I can tell you that right now you are on a path that will get you banned eventually, you definitely should not call people here pricks and cunts. Just walk away and know that you don't have to respond to every notification you get when you are in a position like this where you can't change anyone's mind.

To me you are the one who seems to have gotten his feelings hurt because people disagree with your opinion. I can tell you that right now you are on a path that will get you banned eventually, you definitely should not call people here pricks and cunts. Just walk away and know that you don't have to respond to every notification you get when you are in a position like this where you can't change anyone's mind.
No intention of being banned but if I am, like the saying goes: Two tears in a bucket, f--k it.

No intention of being banned but if I am, like the saying goes: Two tears in a bucket, f--k it.
I hope ACF isn't just a bunch of "snowflakes" whining about every teensy weensy goddamn motherfuckin' comment, but if that's the case, I'll respect that and take my opinions elsewhere. No disrespect was intended with my comments.

BTW, I did mention, not in those exact works "I respect your opinions, this is just how I feel," but I'm still receiving disrespectful/hateful responses anyway. Not sure why. Funny and sad at the same time.
You’re getting disrespectful comments because you’re calling people pricks and cunts. At the beginning of this thread the only thing that could maybe be construed as disrespect was people telling you to not be bothered over what other models do. And even that’s a stretch since the people telling you to not be bothered weren’t doing it to be mean.

You posted an opinion people didn’t agree with so they, myself included, explained why they didn’t agree. That’s what forums are for, discussion. Sure, some fun was poked, but we are all adults and should be able to handle that without resorting to obscenities. Like I already said, you could have bowed out of this discussion a long time ago and this thread would be dead.

I highly doubt there’s any redeeming yourself at this point when it comes to being a helpful part of this forum, but if you just backed out now and apologized for calling people names maybe you can. I don’t think you will take responsibility for your own outbursts, but I’d love to be proven wrong.

You’re getting disrespectful comments because you’re calling people pricks and cunts. At the beginning of this thread the only thing that could maybe be construed as disrespect was people telling you to not be bothered over what other models do. And even that’s a stretch since the people telling you to not be bothered weren’t doing it to be mean.

You posted an opinion people didn’t agree with so they, myself included, explained why they didn’t agree. That’s what forums are for, discussion. Sure, some fun was poked, but we are all adults and should be able to handle that without resorting to obscenities. Like I already said, you could have bowed out of this discussion a long time ago and this thread would be dead.

I highly doubt there’s any redeeming yourself at this point when it comes to being a helpful part of this forum, but if you just backed out now and apologized for calling people names maybe you can. I don’t think you will take responsibility for your own outbursts, but I’d love to be proven wrong.
I never have and never will apologize for what I say or do unless I truly feel bad because somebody was hurt by my actions. Just voicing my opinion. If I'm banned, oh well, I will find a forum, or create my own where I don't have to deal with "snowflakes" whining about every goddamn motherfuckin' thing I say or do. Simple as that. Some models show "too much." My opinion. Nothing more. Like the saying goes: Here I am and FUCK YOU if you can't understand me.

Manbaby? LOL!!! Maybe the "baby" is you for being so offended.
Nope, the baby is the pricks and cunts who are offended by my responses. If they simply took it as "I don't agree but that's his opinion, I voiced my opposition to his opinion, and moved on fine." Maybe I should stop responding to comments from manbaby pricks and cunts under my bell notifications.

Does this issue need 10 hours? No. Are random pricks and cunts still making my comments 3 weeks ago and issue? Unfortunately, yes. SMH.
it's a meme on youtube. 10 hours was the max video time length you could upload. and it references the true theme of this thread.

If it's silly, then why the fuck do you keep responding?
it's just my opinion

I never have and never will apologize for what I say or do unless I truly feel bad because somebody was hurt by my actions. Just voicing my opinion. If I'm banned, oh well, I will find a forum, or create my own where I don't have to deal with "snowflakes" whining about every goddamn motherfuckin' thing I say or do. Simple as that. Some models show "too much." My opinion. Nothing more. Like the saying goes: Here I am and FUCK YOU if you can't understand me.

You stopped voicing your opinion a long time ago and all your most recent posts are just you name calling and freaking out. This thread stopped being about your opinion on cam models showing too much and became focused on you just being rude and going off.

Like, I personally don’t care what your opinion is on the subject. I voiced my opinion on how I think it’s weird for other people to care about what other models do since in the end it doesn’t actually affect them, but when it comes down to it, your opinion on the subject doesn’t affect me one way or another. I said something because that’s what forums are for, but then backed out.

However, what made me come back to this is you calling people pricks and cunts, which is honestly childish behavior from a grown man who is not being agreed with. I really hope you don’t act like this in your personal life when people don’t agree with you. You need to learn how to walk away and not let stuff like this bother you so much. Or at least learn how to not resort to name calling and tantrums. Telling people to fuck off and calling them names doesn’t make you look like a tough guy. It makes you look unstable.

You stopped voicing your opinion a long time ago and all your most recent posts are just you name calling and freaking out. This thread stopped being about your opinion on cam models showing too much and became focused on you just being rude and going off.

Like, I personally don’t care what your opinion is on the subject. I voiced my opinion on how I think it’s weird for other people to care about what other models do since in the end it doesn’t actually affect them, but when it comes down to it, your opinion on the subject doesn’t affect me one way or another. I said something because that’s what forums are for, but then backed out.

However, what made me come back to this is you calling people pricks and cunts, which is honestly childish behavior from a grown man who is not being agreed with. I really hope you don’t act like this in your personal life when people don’t agree with you. You need to learn how to walk away and not let stuff like this bother you so much. Or at least learn how to not resort to name calling and tantrums.
If you don't care about my opinion, then stop bitching and moaning about my opinion. I do this in my personal and professional life, calling out people I don't like, and my life is "better" because I don't waste my time with losers.

If you don't care about my opinion, then stop bitching and moaning about my opinion. I do this in my personal and professional life, calling out people I don't like, and my life is "better" because I don't waste my time with losers.
yes danny. we are the losers :D

oh lord, are you one of those people?
No Amber. I'm a nice introverted guy, but for some reason, a response I posted a couple of weeks ago, is still getting "negative comments." Just voicing my opinion. Was looking for a place to respectfully voice my opinion/s to give back to the webcam world, but am receiving "negativity." Disappointed, because I thought I found a forum where I could simply/respectfully voice my opinions. If my comments are doing more harm than good, I might need to log off/unintentionally get banned and voice my viewpoints elsewhere.

Sigh. I’m not bitching and moaning about your opinion. I’m trying to explain to you that the way you have handled this thread has been horrible. The fact that you can’t see that is astounding and shows how nearsighted you are. At this point, I think you’re just getting off on the negative interaction.

I’ve been on this forum for four years and I don’t like it when random people come in and start insulting established members here.

If you don’t waste time with losers, but you think we’re all pricks and cunts, then why are you still posting here?

Anyway, I’m going to bow out of this because trying to have a sensible discussion with you is clearly impossible. Have a great day.

Sigh. I’m not bitching and moaning about your opinion. I’m trying to explain to you that the way you have handled this thread has been horrible. The fact that you can’t see that is astounding and shows how nearsighted you are. At this point, I think you’re just getting off on the negative interaction.

I’ve been on this forum for four years and I don’t like it when random people come in and start insulting established members here.

If you don’t waste time with losers, but you think we’re all pricks and cunts, then why are you still posting here?

Anyway, I’m going to bow out of this because trying to have a sensible discussion with you is clearly impossible. Have a great day.
Getting off? No. Just voicing my opinion. We disagree. It is what it is. Oh well. No disrespect was intended with comments. Have a good day/night and be safe.

but for some reason, a response I posted a couple of weeks ago, is still getting "negative comments."
Let me help you understand, then just move on from this thread:

1. The opinion people disagree with is a wrong one. That's why you're catching heat. Cam models that spend their time naked are not desperate or whatever words you used. So, don't say things like that if you don't want backlash. It isn't about disagreeing. It's about you being wrong.

2. People tried to correct your improper use of quotation marks. For some reason you still replied to those posts with comments about having different opinions. That wasn't the point.

Then this:

the way you have handled this thread has been horrible.

Ok, thread over. Learn from it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.