AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models still waiting to be unbanned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2021
Hi @punker barbie I am a moderator for polly_holiday/polly_love and she was banned 4 months ago without warning and without being told why. She did absolutely nothing wrong to warrant the ban. Can you give me suggestions to give her so she can get unbanned and get back to work?

Also hindicka was also banned 4 months ago and she hasn't been able to get back to using her page either. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Rough, im banned to. In my case its cause by the model _austra1ia boss. she wrote horrible things about me to janebluejay. Jane sended me the spoken messages she recieved from model _austra1ia. I confronted _austra1ia on whatsapp said goodbye, wrote support (because i knew she was going to everything to get me banned) with the proof and told them i ended the contact. Well... i got banned. Probably they dont like me because of my fight for justice for the girls from the raided studio (kira, angie, jasmine,polly, molly, louise, alice etcetera).
Jasmine is in the exact same situation as polly and hindi. None of them have ever violated any rule of CB. the got banned for no reason over 3 months ago. Jasmine ( gelious / gellik ) has a lot of token on her accounts. It isnt legal what CB is doing and im going to take action against my ban. tomorrow i have to send all my stuff because of getting legal help. I warned cb 2 times about going to do this but still no answer.

Maybe an idea if we all are going to take legal steps to via one lawyer. Nobody of us crossed the ToS and cb is crossing their own ToS with this and even @punker barbie won't say a word to any of us.
I have written Polly to move on to MFC for the time being. Jasmine is there to and its going ok to earn money for living now but however what CB is doing frustrates us all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
It isnt legal what CB is doing and im going to take action against my ban.

Section V. o. ii of Chaturbate's TOS:

We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Platform at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement.

It's not illegal for a privately owned site to ban you from using their platform. Whether you're a model or member, CB (and any camsite) can ban you at any time for any reason. Is it right? Not all the time, and CB in particular has a bad reputation for banning first and asking questions later, if at all. Your best course of action is to move on to another site. There is nothing legally you can do. In fact, I highly doubt you'd even be able to find legal representation for something like this.

And for OP, tell the models to come here themselves or to write to support themselves. Only the account owner can receive info about it. As for your ban, write into support and then give PB the support ticket #.

Upvote 0
Section V. o. ii of Chaturbate's TOS:

It's not illegal for a privately owned site to ban you from using their platform. Whether you're a model or member, CB (and any camsite) can ban you at any time for any reason. Is it right? Not all the time, and CB in particular has a bad reputation for banning first and asking questions later, if at all. Your best course of action is to move on to another site. There is nothing legally you can do. In fact, I highly doubt you'd even be able to find legal representation for something like this.

And for OP, tell the models to come here themselves or to write to support themselves. Only the account owner can receive info about it. As for your ban, write into support and then give PB the support ticket #.
Sorry but comments like “go to another site” are a bit ridiculous. Me and many others have been on the site for years and have built a circle of friends. Don't come up with "you have no life" Because that's the same as "go to another site".
Chaturbate doing inhumane things and is having a dark side. It's very easy to make us believe that what they are doing is legal. Let people buy tokens, earn them but have the right to ban people for no reason, without breaking the ToS because it's in their rules?
Why should Chaturbate be allowed to do this and why is this unjustified in common business?? Have you ever been fined by the police for a speeding violation without telling you how fast you drove, what day this happened and where this happened and that after 3 months of calling the phone is not answered by the police? Or, you go to work and the door is locked for you and nobody tells you why you can't enter and your days worked are not paid. Or you get hit at a crosswalk. The driver says it's your fault. The police gives you a ticket, because of this you are not insured because the police say it is your fault and then you should not have crossed at a crossing. There could be 1000 more examples.

I can't imagine it's legal for people's lives to be destroyed by Chaturbate for no reason at all. For many people it is their income. Do you understand the impact the bans can have on people's lives? What law justifies what Chaturbate does? And if it is fair according to the rules of Chaturbate then something has to change very quickly This has to come to the attention of the media imo who show the dark side of a site like Chaturbate before there are many more victims fall. Or help from a lawyer. It isnt about a broken tv, This is about (mostly a vulnerable group of) human beings and their lives (models and users).

drive to fast you get a fine but getting a fine for not driving at all?

Upvote 0
fined by the police
You cannot compare being banned by a nude cam site to being fined by the police. That's just insane.

Sorry but comments like “go to another site” are a bit ridiculous.
It's not, though. You're just a member, right? CB is an entertainment platform for you. Find another site that provides similar entertainment, it really is that simple.

Chaturbate doing inhumane things
Banning users for breaking TOS (whether the user realizes they broke rules or not) is not inhumane lol. Come on.
From the sound of your posts, you got a bit too involved in some drama and probably did or said something against the rules. You have no legal standing. Find another entertainment source.

edit: by the looks of your posts here, you've been banned more than once. You're clearly not using the site properly.
PS: if you keep making crazy posts like this, you'll be banned from ACF too. Seems you have an issue being a simple user of a site without causing a ruckus.

Upvote 0
Sorry but comments like “go to another site” are a bit ridiculous. Me and many others have been on the site for years and have built a circle of friends. Don't come up with "you have no life" Because that's the same as "go to another site".

How is it ridiculous? You're getting work up over a site banning you. They have every single right as a privately owned company to refuse you their services. If they are your true friends, you would have other means of contact. "You have no life" is mean, and I'm not trying to be mean. Literally was just pointing out that you can't "take legal action" against a site for banning you.

Chaturbate doing inhumane things and is having a dark side. It's very easy to make us believe that what they are doing is legal. Let people buy tokens, earn them but have the right to ban people for no reason, without breaking the ToS because it's in their rules?

What inhumane things are they doing, pray tell? Banning people? Okay. What they are doing is legal. I quoted their TOS, but you can find it here:

When you use a site, you are agreeing to the terms of service, i.e the rules of their site. It specifically states that they can ban anyone for any reason at any time. That covers them legally. What are you going to do? Sue them for emotional damages in civil court? Sue them because you believe it is your right to use the services of a privately owned company? Good luck trying to find legal representation for that. I'm sure you can find a lawyer who will let you pay their consultation fee before turning you away.

Why should Chaturbate be allowed to do this and why is this unjustified in common business??

Because they are a privately owned company and they you're not entitled to their platform. They didn't want you there, so you're going to have to move on.

Have you ever been fined by the police for a speeding violation without telling you how fast you drove, what day this happened and where this happened and that after 3 months of calling the phone is not answered by the police? Or, you go to work and the door is locked for you and nobody tells you why you can't enter and your days worked are not paid. Or you get hit at a crosswalk. The driver says it's your fault. The police gives you a ticket, because of this you are not insured because the police say it is your fault and then you should not have crossed at a crossing. There could be 1000 more examples.

None of these examples compare to being banned from a cam site. Speeding is against the law, denying private services to someone is not.

Chaturbate does not hire those who cam on their site. They are independent contractors. So right there, that's a huge difference between your examples. Cam models must agree to the TOS, which states that if they are banned any tokens in the account at the time of the ban is forfeited. I don't agree with that, but you agree to it when you cam there.

I.... I don't even know how you think being hit at a crosswalk can be compared to being banned from a site. Just.... what?

I can't imagine it's legal for people's lives to be destroyed by Chaturbate for no reason at all.

Again, yes, it is legal for them to ban people. Terms of service, dude. Chaturbate isn't the only camsite out there. If a model gets banned from there, there's other options.

What law justifies what Chaturbate does?

What law are they breaking?

I'm sorry, but you really do not seem to know a single thing about the American legal system (where CB is located). I've only taken my time responding to this because your sheer lack of understanding on how the legal system works is quite literally baffling and because I have the time right now. I get it, you're angry, but from what I'm understanding, you're not even a model. You're a member. There's more camsites out there and getting this worked up over not even your own lose of income is.... well, just wow. Again, I don't think them banning models for no real reason or without telling them why is right and I personally think it's a terrible business practice. But, thinking it's illegal and that Chaturbate can face criminal charges for that is wild. Or, thinking that you can file a lawsuit against them is also wild. But by all means, if you feel that strongly about it go spend your money on legal consultation fees just to find yourself being laughed out of their offices.

Upvote 0
Why should Chaturbate be allowed to do this and why is this unjustified in common business?? Have you ever been fined by the police for a speeding violation without telling you how fast you drove, what day this happened and where this happened and that after 3 months of calling the phone is not answered by the police? Or, you go to work and the door is locked for you and nobody tells you why you can't enter and your days worked are not paid. Or you get hit at a crosswalk. The driver says it's your fault. The police gives you a ticket, because of this you are not insured because the police say it is your fault and then you should not have crossed at a crossing. There could be 1000 more examples.

I can't imagine it's legal for people's lives to be destroyed by Chaturbate for no reason at all. For many people it is their income. Do you understand the impact the bans can have on people's lives? What law justifies what Chaturbate does? And if it is fair according to the rules of Chaturbate then something has to change very quickly This has to come to the attention of the media imo who show the dark side of a site like Chaturbate before there are many more victims fall. Or help from a lawyer. It isnt about a broken tv, This is about (mostly a vulnerable group of) human beings and their lives (models and users).

drive to fast you get a fine but getting a fine for not driving at all?
if you get banned from a camsite, and they are not letting you back, it is time to cut your loss and move to another. chaturbate isn't the only money-making site or the only site for entertainment/masturbation material. when you sign up to a new site, make sure you follow the rules to a T.

orrr you can choose to revel in the drama

Last edited:
Upvote 0
if you get banned from a camsite, and they are not letting you back, it is time to cut your loss and move to another. chaturbate isn't the only money-making site or the only site for entertainment/masturbation material. when you sign up to a new site, make sure you follow the rules to a T.

orrr you can choose to revel in the drama

It's like being banned from Costco, no one ever reads the TOS before signing the dotted line. Their business, their rules. You are a guest at their site regardless of being a broadcaster or user.

Upvote 0
I have written Polly to move on to MFC for the time being.

Good idea. Wise statement. You never know...MFC could become her (and your) new favorite spot. They aren't as...how shall I put this...eager with the banhammer as CB is. But make no mistake...they will ban abusive members from the site when provided with proof (Ex: Guys room hopping and blurting out hateful, racist things to models). So as long as you and your model friends abide by the rules, and everyone acts like they've got some sense, there should be no problems. Generally I'd say it takes a lot to get yourself banned from MFC. They're one of the more easygoing sites.

I should add that MFC models are absolutely not allowed to bring men on cam under any circumstances. Yes, models can view an MFC member's cam (Cam-to-cam). But models cannot bring a man onto her camera, or do any of those 'Tip to watch me suck my boyfriend's cock' public chat shows. So if that's something they're used to doing on CB, they'll need to remember that it's not allowed on MFC. I'd hate for someone to get banned on their first day because they didn't know/didn't read the model rules.

Sorry for using a Chaturbate thread to talk about MFC.

Upvote 0
Hi Rough, its me daffy_d im banned to. In my case its cause by the model _austra1ia boss. she wrote horrible things about me to janebluejay. Jane sended me the spoken messages she recieved from model _austra1ia. I confronted _austra1ia on whatsapp said goodbye, wrote support (because i knew she was going to everything to get me banned) with the proof and told them i ended the contact. Well... i got banned. Probably they dont like me because of my fight for justice for the girls from the raided studio (kira, angie, jasmine,polly, molly, louise, alice etcetera).
Jasmine is in the exact same situation as polly and hindi. None of them have ever violated any rule of CB. the got banned for no reason over 3 months ago. Jasmine ( gelious / gellik ) has a lot of token on her accounts. It isnt legal what CB is doing and im going to take action against my ban. tomorrow i have to send all my stuff because of getting legal help. I warned cb 2 times about going to do this but still no answer.

Maybe an idea if we all are going to take legal steps to via one lawyer. Nobody of us crossed the ToS and cb is crossing their own ToS with this and even @punker barbie won't say a word to any of us.
I have written Polly to move on to MFC for the time being. Jasmine is there to and its going ok to earn money for living now but however what CB is doing frustrates us all.
Hey daffy, I got banned because I cursed to many times in the support email. I have written 3 days in a row and going to write them again today. It is totally unfair what they are doing to Polly and the rest that are still banned. As for my ban, I can say it is a little justified, but I have apologized and I believe they should unban me.

Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0
You cannot compare being banned by a nude cam site to being fined by the police. That's just insane.
(Seems like you are focussing on the word police and completely missing the point about what im saying there.)
It's not, though. You're just a member, right? CB is an entertainment platform for you. Find another site that provides similar entertainment, it really is that simple.
(no it's not; I have a lot of friends and a whole group. Everyday we have great fun together. We have also our modgroup on Telegram with +/- 100 members. Maybe for you its simple to leave your friends and move on but for me its not)
Banning users for breaking TOS (whether the user realizes they broke rules or not) is not inhumane lol. Come on.
From the sound of your posts, you got a bit too involved in some drama and probably did or said something against the rules. You have no legal standing. Find another entertainment source.
(Banning for violating the ToS is normal. Banning for not violating the ToS and ignoring models for months is inhuman (btw you agreed on this to a few months ago and you didnt understand why CB was keep doing this after so many complaints) The models were seen as victims by the police after the raid of their studio. They have documentation about this to, evena model sended a copy to me about it.
Those models started to work independent and had no more connection with the studio at all. It should be normal for CB to check that but not normal to ban all of them several times and not responding for months or saying the ban is permanent without any reason given. Beside that see the panic by many models on YOUR forum for years. They get banned, lose their income and "support" is not responding to them.

And you might be right about being to much involved. I care about my friends and i just hope for some justice and help the ones that didnt violate the ToS

edit: by the looks of your posts here, you've been banned more than once. You're clearly not using the site properly.
PS: if you keep making crazy posts like this, you'll be banned from ACF too. Seems you have an issue being a simple user of a site without causing a ruckus.
This is something you assume and is defenitly not true. Next time ask why instead of assuming.
I'm banned 2x after false complaint from model _austra1ia. She made big drama in her studio so her boss wrote a complaint.
I have sended all conversations i had with her to Support, I also have sended pictures she made from me in the gelialye room, she has sended audio messages with really crazy things to a friend.
Those audio messages are sended to support to. Support has everything. In telegram, whatsapp they can see i didnt do anything bad and the girl was doing crazy and doing bad to me. They also can see that in chat history on the site.

But @AmberCutie feel free to ban me. If you (the owner) talks like this i dont want to be here at all. This isnt a free place to talk and share your opinion if i see what you say.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.