AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models, what is your ideal room size?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57885

Hi everyone! This is my first thread :)

Sometime I've been wondering: Models, what is your ideal room size, relatively speaking?
I thought for awhile that "bigger [room size] is better," but it seems after a certain point, it becomes almost overwhelming... between the hella lot of PMs to deal with, pub chat trolls, neggers, tips (and associated requests), non-tippers complaining about how the model should handle someone else's tip... or dare I say-- the 'I won't tip anything but am happy to spam "'tip'/'follow'/'thanks for tipping' gifs" guy

Yeah, I know... there are moderators to help, but if there is anything I've seen on the forum, mods tend to get a pretty bad rep lol

Does it ever get to a point where it's overwhelming where you ever wish there were less people in your room? Obviously this is probably going to, like most questions on this forum, depend on the model, but I'm just wondering y'all's personal thoughts / takes on it. What do you if/when it starts to get more crazy?

The personal context of why I ask as well is that a room I often visit tends to have private open at all times. I like doing often a couple or a few privates with this person throughout the day when she's on. She seems to be blowing up more as of late. I've already discussed this topic with her and found her thoughts pretty interesting on it. I was curious about everyone else's views.

Thanks for your thoughts everyone.
Please don't rip me to shreds yet. I'm new. I know not yet what stupidity I've done. :giggle:

Hi! :)

Great topic & so excited to see the replies!!

I think tipping is more important than room size. I would rather a few high tipping members than hundreds just lurking.
I cam so I can pay my bills and have a good financially stable future.
That is what I (and I'm sure others) work for.

That being said, my ideal room size would be thousands of viewers on the front page, still accepting privates at a high-token rate too.
I like the individual connection of private shows
as well as the fast paced vibe of a busy room.

It's good to balance private shows with goals in busy rooms.

That can mean asking the viewer to wait til after the goal show has been completed

OR turn spying on + count tokens toward the goal
Or doing private shows only at the end of the show.
I'm learning as my room grows (I don't have thousands of views yet, but working hard toward it :D)

that organizing everything is key.
I feel excited more than overwhelmed.
I love when it's busy! I just go with it and have fun lol

Hope this helps
:h:

Ava

Last edited:
I don't really care about room size, I only care about how the numbers of tokens I can make. I've never gotten to the point where I've felt overwhelmed by a larger room size, and frankly even the most busy rooms in CB don't compare to any of my Twitter group chats or some discords I've joined, so I don't really have a problem keeping up.

Lol, about 14 feet by 12. I like the high ceilings too.
Sorry, I couldn't help myself :rofl:

Does it ever get to a point where it's overwhelming where you ever wish there were less people in your room? Obviously this is probably going to, like most questions on this forum, depend on the model, but I'm just wondering y'all's personal thoughts / takes on it. What do you if/when it starts to get more crazy?
Yes. I am a premium-only model on streamate, and sometimes when I get more than about 10 people in my room, it's really overwhelming. I'm jumping around so many conversations and trying to answer so many questions at once. Usually, that doesn't last for long though, and someone takes me for a private before I lose my mind.

I do group shows and sometimes GOLD shows with up to 20 or 30 people in them, but they know I block if they don't behave themselves, so I have a lot of order in those these days. In the past some people would try to have convos about nothing related while I was doing cum shows. It was awful, so I started blocking, kicking, and telling people who did that to knock it off STAT!

I only tried token sites briefly about 6 years ago. I was on MFC for a very scant month or two, and PMs drove me literally insane. I would just shut down and log off, because I would get like 30 PMs at a time. It literally drove me insane. I didn't even know that most models don't answer them, or that there's a feature to put them off. I just lost my mind instead and left the site. If I had been a member here first, I would have asked about it, and learned how to manage my room like a normal model. However, I didn't even know this forum existed at that point.

Last edited:
i dont really mind the number, as long as im making money. my room on streamate averages about 10-14 active members, not including the ones bouncing in and out. and i get about 150-200 potential viewers (lurkers or people watching my stream on ads)

im pretty good at handling bullshit or i feed into it if im feeling trollish. most of my audience loves when i chew someone out. ive been told when i yell at people, it can be erotic. which is neat, because i am really good at yelling. (ask my husband :giggle:)

on streamate the messaging system is like email, and i ignore all my messages on there. probably not the best thing to do, but i make a pretty decent living. i guess its not detrimental there.

Thanks everyone for the opinions so far! It has been real interesting reading the different takes on the topic. I would thumb up everyone's reply, but alas, 'tis the life of a forum newb who lacks the power. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.