AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models who are musicians

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2013
Canada
Twitter Username
@emptiedglass
MFC Username
emptiedglass
Chaturbate Username
emptiedglass
So all this talk about music today has gotten me thinking.

While we all like to be teased and pleased by lovely women, sometimes (IMHO) it's nice to take a break, forget about countdowns and cumshows, and watch a live performance. I've seen a few truly talented musicians on MFC, but, of course, only made a note of a couple of them.

Turbolover420 - guitar & singing
cherrieGIRL - keyboard & singing

I'm wondering who else people have seen or can recommend? They don't necessarily have to be on MFC, btw.

I also play the guitar...

tumblr_mjq4ogBc4A1rjl0hwo1_500.jpg

chloe and the blonde oz girl sing like a cat who's testicles are on fire :violin:

myfreetheworldsgottalentcams.com

MrRodry said:
AedanRayne Singing Sarah McLachlan's Angel:

We had a Musician Camgirl Sightings topic in the past. Maybe this topic could merge with that one.

My respect for Aedan just keeps on growing.
I tried a search but that thread didn't turn up for me. I have no problem with merging the threads, if Amber wishes to do so.

Reactions: AedanRayne
i'm probably gonna regret this... but i sing... a little :oops: :oops: :oops:

i love singing! and when i had some drinks, i think i'm the bomb... but when i make video's... i get so fucking akward
so i rarely share this hobby...
don't laugh too hard
eta: i just watched this back... and i'm not right in the head :? :lol: :lol:

TashaDutch said:

i love singing! and when i had some drinks, i think i'm the bomb... but when i make video's... i get so fucking akward
don't laugh too hard

More than little, you sing pretty damn well. :handgestures-salute:

TashaDutch said:

don't laugh too hard

:hello1: :headbang: :blob8: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :violin: :handgestures-salute: :thumbleft: :notworthy: :character-beavisbutthead: I'm guessing by now you can tell i liked your singing.

Listening to StephStellar play the guitar right now. She's pretty good. Rather relaxing.

I can play a mean kazoo or cow bell.

JerryBoBerry said:
Listening to StephStellar play the guitar right now. She's pretty good. Rather relaxing.

I thought I saw you! I was nervous so I was self-conscious about my performance
but I'm glad you liked it! Totally inspired by this thread :p

EmcSquared (used to be Eroticina) plays piano and sings and shes quite entertaining, every tip gets a random plastic fruit or vegetable placed into the tip bowl, i even bought her CD for Christmas in 2011 :dance:

*having Susanna Hoffs bedroom eyes helps too :shifty:

StephStellarMFC said:
JerryBoBerry said:

I thought I saw you! I was nervous so I was self-conscious about my performance
but I'm glad you liked it! Totally inspired by this thread :p

I encourage you to keep performing. I'd love to hear more again in the future.

Sadly I cant think of anyone else to add, but I just had to say how did I know that turbolover420 would be the first girl mentioned here? Her voice is just Woah. Reminds me of Florence and the Machine a bit.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Status
Not open for further replies.