AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models who come into your room while they are currently broadcasting! WTF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelylaura

Deactivated Account
May 25, 2020
This is something I have never done!

I have never ever gone into another models room when currently broadcasting. To be honest, I don’t even know how broadcasters do it. Being logged into their broadcast, then on another device(logged in) to enter your room.

I had a model do it today on CB. I do not know the model but have seen her online before and had respect for her. However when I noticed her name in my room and she was currently broadcasting I was both shocked and upset, and lost all respect.

She didn’t say anything in my room, just stayed awhile and left.

Why do models do this? Why don’t they just focus on their room and their broadcast?

I think it is the rudest thing you can do to another broadcaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: melanieoncam
They don't need to be on multiple devices to enter your room.
They just need to open another tab or window.

You can also be logged in to many accounts all at once on CB. I have never tested how many as it's pointless.

There are different reasons models do this, some genuinely do like watching and enjoying the show, they come to see a woman they find attractive, and/or they are curious why the model as hundreds or thousands of viewers. Some do it in a malicious way and will come, spam in public chat or worse, PM tippers to try and steal them.

Turn on the setting for not allowing broadcasters who are currently streaming to talk in your room, and this can help a lot. They can view you but not chat to try steal people

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have that turned on. So she could not chat. It was another female broadcaster who did it, and when I checked the homepage we were both side by side. So I guess she was checking her competition out. But I struggled all day and night today, so I was extra annoyed by it.

Reactions: NotYou
It's very common to see models hanging around in other rooms on CB, usually to advertise themselves by their mere presence or post stuff in the chat. Just block them like @Brett M suggests.
It's not always about poaching users though. I've seen lurking models and broadcasting models greet each other in the chat (but no more than that), so obviously they had some kind of connection from before. You can make friends in the strangest of places, I guess.

It's very common to see models hanging around in other rooms on CB, usually to advertise themselves by their mere presence or post stuff in the chat. Just block them like @Brett M suggests.
It's not always about poaching users though. I've seen lurking models and broadcasting models greet each other in the chat (but no more than that), so obviously they had some kind of connection from before. You can make friends in the strangest of places, I guess.

SOme models are tippers and tip other models, even if it's just a few tokens, and leave them notes complimenting them. And then they become "friends" and kind of promote each other. One model I adore is always lovely enough to promote other models, regardless of if they are popular or not already, or what they look like etc. I personally enjoy seeing this kind of behaviour between models, as they all know how difficult it is, so helping one another like this and being friendly is really nice of them

the ones from Columbian studios are usually up to no good, otherwise they probably just have nothing better to do sadly
Not quite the sweeping generalization I would use, but you have a point. Models who do this almost always have completely dead rooms.
Other than that I have no problems whatsoever with Colombian models. Their culture and behaviour is a close match to mine, and I generally find them easy going and fun to hang out with.

Reactions: Smoothie
I’ve observed a lot of different (apparent) reasons models will show up in another models’ room while streaming.

Sometimes it’s clear they’re friends or coworkers (especially if it’s a studio, sometimes you’ll see them wander into the other model’s broadcast for a minute). Sometimes they’re looking to advertise and they’ll get kicked from the room if noticed.

I’m sure sometimes it’s just honest boredom, based on all the stories I’ve seen here from models about how it gets boring on slow nights. Or maybe they’re trying to improve and watching other models for ideas.

Maybe they’re tracking down a regular they suspect has drifted off to a different room (happened to me once... super awkward).

And this is clearly not what happened in your case, but there is also a common occurrence I’ve privately referred to as the “parade of random dicks” ... where a female model will visit the rooms of multiple male broadcasters, just to draw them back into her room. Her room count will swell by about 15, all of them light blues, all male broadcasters in, uh... full glory... asking her if “u like?” After about 10 minutes without a reply, half of them leave the room, and a parade of new ones enters to replace them.

Models who tip other models and promote and support them, usually do it when they are offline. NOT when currently broadcasting.

This was a US based model and her room was fairly busy.

I think it’s wonderful when models tip other models and support them.
However, when a model comes in while currently broadcasting and just “lurks”, and you do not know the model I see that as totally rude.

I’ve observed a lot of different (apparent) reasons models will show up in another models’ room while streaming.

Sometimes it’s clear they’re friends or coworkers (especially if it’s a studio, sometimes you’ll see them wander into the other model’s broadcast for a minute). Sometimes they’re looking to advertise and they’ll get kicked from the room if noticed.

I’m sure sometimes it’s just honest boredom, based on all the stories I’ve seen here from models about how it gets boring on slow nights. Or maybe they’re trying to improve and watching other models for ideas.

Maybe they’re tracking down a regular they suspect has drifted off to a different room (happened to me once... super awkward).

And this is clearly not what happened in your case, but there is also a common occurrence I’ve privately referred to as the “parade of random dicks” ... where a female model will visit the rooms of multiple male broadcasters, just to draw them back into her room. Her room count will swell by about 15, all of them light blues, all male broadcasters in, uh... full glory... asking her if “u like?” After about 10 minutes without a reply, half of them leave the room, and a parade of new ones enters to replace them.
I don’t know this model at all. However, have seen her a few times, and she appeared nothing but nice and respectful. So when I saw her name in my room, while currently broadcasting, I was shocked.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
yes, but it’s done more when they are offline. Not when currently broadcasting.

If they are studio models, isn't it possible that their monitor is actually the one doing it? But even in that instance I don't think their motives are all that good.

Be careful with this - I kick them ASAP. I had a model who I was "friends" with do this to me when I started on CB (she was the reason I went there) and I found out from a regular that she was PM-ing the guys in my room to get them to go to her room so BE CAREFUL!

Of course her intentions may have been different - I have models i like to watch but I NEVER watch them from my model account....

Models who tip other models and promote and support them, usually do it when they are offline. NOT when currently broadcasting.

This was a US based model and her room was fairly busy.

I think it’s wonderful when models tip other models and support them.
However, when a model comes in while currently broadcasting and just “lurks”, and you do not know the model I see that as totally rude.

lol, it's rude of her to simply be in your room? what about the dudes spamming c2c c2c c2c??

colombian models come to our rooms all day saying "hey bby come to my room bby lets have fun love love kisses"
by the way there's an option to block genders,at least to me it's very useful

Reactions: dario80
Yes it is rude for another female broadcaster while currently broadcasting , to lurk in another female broadcasters room.
Broadcasters should focus on their own broadcast, and not worry what someone else is doing while they are online.
as previously posted, she was a us based model.

Reactions: MarieElise
Having models follow you around and later comment on your "cheating" is pretty awkward, yes. It's not like you feel found out, but the fact that they know at all is creepy. I blocked two models on StripChat over this, but then they sent some other model to negotiate with me 😂

she was PM-ing the guys in my room to get them to go to her room so BE CAREFUL!
Yes, this happens a lot too, at least to me.

Reactions: Smoothie
Having models follow you around and later comment on your "cheating" is pretty awkward, yes. It's not like you feel found out, but the fact that they know at all is creepy. I blocked two models on StripChat over this, but then they sent some other model to negotiate with me 😂

Yes, this happens a lot too, at least to me.

OMFG the "cheating" models crack me the fuck up... Those are my favorite ones to laugh at 😂

I don't cam on CB- used to but definitely not my favorite. I freaking hate models who come into my room to poach. I had one come in while broadcasting and comment "wow, doesn't look like much action going on here haha". It was during a lull after I got tips rained down. I just replied back " well, apparently more action than yours if you have time to be rude in other models' rooms." And banned her. I ban on sight usually. Or anyone who mentions how wet their pussy gets.

Sometimes Mr Dani will be logged in as me while I'm broadcasting as he helps with a lot of tech and affiliate traffic. He doesn't always remember to log out and likes to browse. He knows not to poach or message. Just saying that could be a reason- not always malicious.

Yeah, I’m not worried about them knowing (beyond a desire to not hurt someone’s feelings). And I’ve never had a model frame it as “cheating” (and why would they, because that’s ridiculous... I’m a cam site customer, not a boyfriend).

The one that followed me to another model’s room has done it three times. I’ve learned she’s just super paranoid about losing regulars to other models (mostly within her own studio) so she spends a lot of time cruising other rooms to keep tabs on who is visiting who. And apparently she has a good read on the models likely to draw customers away from her, because her success rate in discovering me elsewhere is pretty high, lol.

But she never frames it as “cheating.” Instead it makes her more angry/paranoid about the other model. With me, her approach is more of a passive aggressive “you forgot about me,” sometimes with her giving me reasons why she doesn’t get along with the model she saw me visit. It’s... a lot.

But she never frames it as “cheating.” Instead it makes her more angry/paranoid about the other model. With me, her approach is more of a passive aggressive “you forgot about me,” sometimes with her giving me reasons why she doesn’t get along with the model she saw me visit. It’s... a lot.
Nobody accused me of cheating, and that's why I put the word in quotation marks. They did, however, act as if I had. I can understand why they do it and maybe even have some kind of weird sympathy for it, but I'm not about to be bullied into submission by cam models. None of us owe each other anything.

Just to back you up @lovelylaura , I think it's super rude too. When I did token sites, I had a problem with it also. It's been normalized on that site tho, and the models I talk to, who are on chaturbate, seem to think it's normal, (because everyone does it). Eeew. I think it's suuuuuuuper creepy. Sounds like there are things you can do to stop it, or you could also try a classier site too :) I just saw their new t.v. series or whatever, they obviously don't appreciate their models worth a shit. It's so mean, and full of negative stuff against models. They ban their own models for everything under the Sun, but have time to make dumb shit like that, to put out there. Lame. That site seems like such a scum hole.

You thought CB was bad for this? Cam4 and Bongacams are just as bad, it not worse.
From a tippers perspective it's equally annoying to get spammed by other broadcasters through PM or offline message to come to their 'room' after they seen you tip a lot in a room they were lurking in.

Block, ignore, ban. :)

That site seems like such a scum hole.

And them some. There's only one broadcaster that I goto on CB. She said she wants to go back to MFC someday, but she enjoys the chemistry of the chat she's developed with her fan base on CB over the last 3 years.

Last edited:
From a tippers perspective it's equally annoying to get spammed by other broadcasters through PM or offline message to come to their 'room' after they seen you tip a lot in a room they were lurking in.
And ... models sending you offline messages with varying levels of sugar coating, asking for your tokens to come back to their room. Over and over, like I stopped coming there out of spite or simply forgot.
It's amazing how funny jokes are if they are told in tip notes, and it's amazing how many models are "into older guys" if you tell enough of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.