AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models who just play replays

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2020
Just curious about what people think of models who play replays of shows?

There's a model/couple who is frequently top 5 most popular couples when they are online, and they replay the exact same videos every time, just with different music over the top. They have done for months and ban anyone who says that its a replay.
If you're going to play replays of shows, it should be made very clear that its not live and that your tips have no baring on the action. However they chat and accept tips as though they are live. I find it extremely dishonest and really detracts from the whole site.

Its not only disrespectful to the tippers, but other models who spend their time and effort putting on shows are losing as well. not just in tips, but in viewers, in board position, the hourly contest money.

Am I alone in having a problem with this? I've reported it to CB support weeks ago but it fell on deaf ears, or they are ok with it.

Just curious about what people think of models who play replays of shows?

There's a model/couple who is frequently top 5 most popular couples when they are online, and they replay the exact same videos every time, just with different music over the top. They have done for months and ban anyone who says that its a replay.
If you're going to play replays of shows, it should be made very clear that its not live and that your tips have no baring on the action. However they chat and accept tips as though they are live. I find it extremely dishonest and really detracts from the whole site.

Its not only disrespectful to the tippers, but other models who spend their time and effort putting on shows are losing as well. not just in tips, but in viewers, in board position, the hourly contest money.

Am I alone in having a problem with this? I've reported it to CB support weeks ago but it fell on deaf ears, or they are ok with it.
If Chaturbate @punker barbie actually stands by their "no recorded video" as live stream, a page like this would be banned immediately. Why don't you name the account and/or report the account to support.

Upvote 0
Well I wasnt sure if posting names was against rules, the room is swt_girl. currently number 2 in couples.

And I have reported it before, I doubt im the only one who has noticed, its a super popular stream.

The scam continues however.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.