AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with experience in nonprofits?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2020
Heyy all, I’m wondering if any models have experience working in the nonprofit sector after they have already spent significant time camming? I’m especially curious about experiences moonlighting as a camgirl.

I absolutely love camming so far, and have always been drawn to opportunities where I can express my sexuality. I want to continue camming and get more popular, but before I do that I want to make sure I don’t ruin my life lolol. Ultimately, I want to work in nonprofits, and I want to make sure that’s still a possibility for me.

secretly I would love to work with youth, especially youth who have been through trauma. I don’t want to be a social worker or therapist, because the prestige and uptight environment really turns me off. But deep down I would love to work with homeless or incarcerated youth. I know this is impossible if I continue camming, but I guess I still have a sliver of hope that I can do both.

but even if I can’t work with kids, I’ll be happy working in nonprofits, helping to reduce the struggles that come with mass incarceration, homelessness, and/or eviction. Do any current or former cam girls have experience with activism, outreach, nonprofits, etc? Does your camming past or present prevent you from working in this type of field? I understand this is kind of a narrow niche, so anything helps!!

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Status
Not open for further replies.