AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Moderator status canceled without model intervention

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2021
a greeting to the forum.
it is already the second time that this happens to me, I wrote to CB support but they replied with a predefined message.
I have recently been appointed moderator in my camgirl's room and it is already the second time that I find myself degraded from mod to simple user. the first time i found the chat disabled and my status changed, the model re-appointed me moderator saying that she must have been some kind of mistake ...

a couple of days later, that is, last night, we were chatting and the girl was dancing, so she didn't touch neither PC nor phone, I'm absolutely sure.
after a couple of minutes from the last message with my name in red (moderator) I wrote another message and I found it in blue (simple user), I repeat, without the model making any intervention.
in your opinion, what could have happened?
I have the screenshot !!!!!!!!!!!!
between my two messages there is not the usual written revocation of the moderator status, I really don't understand what the problem is .
thanks.

• Funny!
Reactions: EllaM
Solution
This happened, your moderator status expired. The model can set the moderators for a designated time period, up to 6 months. She needs to go to her settings to change the length of the period.

23-57-23.jpg
Sorry, but how can you be the "biggest of her grey users", when literally none of you tip? You mean you write the most messages of all the greys? I'm confused. o_O
in the sense that I followed her every day since November 2020, she did the ticket show on CB that does not allow gray users to write and so I was fascinated for months and months looking at her without ever writing, only when she forgot to load the app of the ticket show (rarely) I wrote something in public.
then she moved to colombia and deactivated the ticket show, so I could write something more on the public chat (no PM of course ...).
one day, she was eating a huge fruit and I asked her what it was, she answered me in vocal, I went to wikipedia and I found the botanical name of the fruit and I posted it in chat.
after 1 second she PM me, apologizing for not watching much chat on CB and thanking me for my attention and for always being with her ...
IMAGINE my reaction ... my heart and brain exploded in one bang ... booom ...
from that day we started writing to each other more and more often, she gave me her instagram (for free) and since then we write to each other several times a day ...
a romantic story, do you find it interesting?

Upvote 0
i'm sorry to say, but a grey user doesn't deserve to be a mod (that's my personal opinion). How can you fully support a model when you can't even tip her?
let's say that I was her biggest gray user, at some point I started following her on another platform that has the default "auto DJ" activated (while she on CB has never activated the option), so I that I hate paying women and above all shooting my tokens inside the lovense, every now and then I program some songs for her ... now that I'm mod when I want to call her urgently I shoot her 1 token in lovence and she understands and goes to read the PMs .. .

Upvote 0
filigrana said:
I have recently been appointed moderator in my camgirl'sroom

She is not your camgirl. You don't own her. She is a person, not an object, just like the rest of us. That is what InannahQoH is referring to.
O.M.G.!!!!!!!
sorry for the misunderstanding ... the fact is that I use an automatic translator and evidently it has interpreted the word "MODELLA" (= camgirl) in Italian as "model" in English, in the sense of "example" or "specimen", so it treated it as an object and put the Saxon genitive ... I didn't check the translation well .
I apologize for the inconvenience.
however, here people really write from all over the world and use automatic translators, so one should be a bit flexible and tolerant and not get annoyed right away ...
I have recently been in the forum and I just have to learn from you, but I can perhaps remember a Fidonet rule that I have (almost) always applied:
Don't be excessively annoying.
Don't be easily annoyed.
DBEA
DBEA

Upvote 0
O.M.G.!!!!!!!
sorry for the misunderstanding ... the fact is that I use an automatic translator and evidently it has interpreted the word "MODELLA" (= camgirl) in Italian as "model" in English, in the sense of "example" or "specimen", so it treated it as an object and put the Saxon genitive ... I didn't check the translation well .
I apologize for the inconvenience.
however, here people really write from all over the world and use automatic translators, so one should be a bit flexible and tolerant and not get annoyed right away ...
I have recently been in the forum and I just have to learn from you, but I can perhaps remember a Fidonet rule that I have (almost) always applied:
Don't be excessively annoying.
Don't be easily annoyed.

Yes, I try to be tolerant due to translations and different languages. : )
No biggy. : )

Reactions: Billyboy
Upvote 0
Yes, I try to be tolerant due to translations and different languages. : )
No biggy. : )
Yes, I agree, because I use translators all the time. But people still need to be aware of how things translate as I have mentioned in another post.

However, whether it is modella, model, camgirl, there should be no possession attached to that. None of the models I am friends with are my models. They are my friends and belong to nobody but themselves.

Upvote 0
Why are you even a moderator if you do not know the basic functions of chaturbate ???

honestlly you do not help her like a king of the greys you only bring to her room low quality cheap stakes and

Happy Ice Cream GIF by Tarver

If you really have some consideration for her and want her to succed then shut up and be no mood in her room , watch her show in silence!

Upvote 0
i'm sorry to say, but a grey user doesn't deserve to be a mod (that's my personal opinion). How can you fully support a model when you can't even tip her?
yes : and it's not only a question of money but a basic question on understanding why she's there and what is actually her job.
If you don't understand why you should or could pay, then you are totally unable to help her in any way and also one of the worst examples to show to other viewers in her room.
It's even more important than this: I would bet a lot that the presence in a room of such mods makes tippers run away, this doesn't help the model.
This said, it doesn't impeach you to remain friend with her as far you can be, but being red in this condition is a no go.

Upvote 0
It's even more important than this: I would bet a lot that the presence in a room of such mods makes tippers run away, this doesn't help the model.
This said, it doesn't impeach you to remain friend with her as far you can be, but being red in this condition is a no go.
Walrus Yes GIF

Upvote 0
Just a friendly reminder that sometimes greys tip people elsewhere. Back when I had an OF, I had many greys sub, purchase my content, and tip. They didn't want to purchase tokens on CB for a variety of reasons, but were okay with OF and were very happy that they could finally tip me. Nonetheless, having a grey as a mod is not a good idea for reasons mentioned above. I don't like mods in general, but if someone really wants a mod, said mod should be someone who leads by example.

I don't think OP is still a grey, tbf. He does say that he's blue so he must've bought tokens at some point after being grey for awhile. Regardless, the fact that he doesn't feel women should be compensated for their work is really gross. Perhaps it was another translation issue. Don't know, but he gives off such a sense of entitlement that it seems unlikely. I mean, sending 1 token to buzz her lush as a reminder to check messages between them feels wrong on many different levels.

Upvote 0
@Brit @Diana_Devil @DoD404 I thank you very much for your criticisms, even very severe ones, and I promise you that I will treasure them.
for now I limit my task to silence spam bots, I also tolerate dirty language and explicit gifs and photos of users to be as light as possible, every now and then I send her some tokens (yesterday with 5 tokens I was the third on the lover list, imagine!) and some tip spam (yesterday I sent only one).
I also promise you that if I realize that I have made even 1 user escape with my intervention, I will ask her to revoke the mod status.
she is a beautiful girl, very sensitive and delicate, very intelligent, I will do everything in my ability to be of help, even be insulted on the various forums, just to understand how to be useful for her.
to me it is incomprehensible how such a girl, whom a blue client called "a goddess" the other night, may have from November 2020 to 3 days ago (when she appointed me moderator) so few users on CB.
I asked her to follow a lot more CB chat than she did before. I did not suggest anything about her show and I never will, I asked her to respond more to customers and to appoint a moderator among her loyal customers that she has on the other platform (who send her thousands of tokens every night !!!): she is doing this and the next day she appointed me moderator without asking me anything, I love her, could I refuse?

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
@Brit @Diana_Devil @DoD404 I thank you very much for your criticisms, even very severe ones, and I promise you that I will treasure them.
for now I limit my task to silence spam bots, I also tolerate dirty language and explicit gifs and photos of users to be as light as possible, every now and then I send her some tokens (yesterday with 5 tokens I was the third on the lover list, imagine!) and some tip spam (yesterday I sent only one).
I also promise you that if I realize that I have made even 1 user escape with my intervention, I will ask her to revoke the mod status.
she is a beautiful girl, very sensitive and delicate, very intelligent, I will do everything in my ability to be of help, even be insulted on the various forums, just to understand how to be useful for her.
to me it is incomprehensible how such a girl, whom a blue client called "a goddess" the other night, may have from November 2020 to 3 days ago (when she appointed me moderator) so few users on CB.
I asked her to follow a lot more CB chat than she did before. I did not suggest anything about her show and I never will, I asked her to respond more to customers and to appoint a moderator among her loyal customers that she has on the other platform (who send her thousands of tokens every night !!!): she is doing this and the next day she appointed me moderator without asking me anything, I love her, could I refuse?
Just pay the model for her time. If you are moderating you're the example how users should act in her room. If you ain't tipping, why should they?

Change your attitude. If you are consuming the entertainment than pay the woman. If not, you don't respect her. Throwing 5 tokens at her is insulting and shows you don't fully value her effort. You are aware it converts into a nickel.

Upvote 0
yesterday with 5 tokens I was the third on the lover list, imagine!
the next day she appointed me moderator without asking me anything, I love her, could I refuse?
Right, seeing this always push to want to help the model as you can, and as you don't have the budget, the easy way to help is to mod at first glance. And ok, it's difficult to refuse the proposal indeed :)

But really, take care, because you are yourself not experimented, to not behave as those mods so visible that it makes you think that 'this is the right way' to do the thing. Remain in the backyard (note that it's not an insult) as you seem to do well if I got your last post: help with bots or else and don't push the viewers' tips... (eta: if really you remain red there).
I insist just a bit, because I assure you that you won't see the real tippers leaving (many stay anon while choosing new rooms in their 1st visit...). Stay aware that the reaction of a new incomer in the room can just be "ho, even her mod don't tip... what a luck! I've found a cheap room.. yeaaaahhh !" or "a cheap room... not for me bye" and maybe turn back blue.

Upvote 0
do you call us "peanuts"?
what is the origin of this definition? :happy:

A peanut gallery was, in the days of vaudeville, a nickname for the cheapest and ostensibly rowdiest seats in the theater, the occupants of which were often known to heckle the performers.

The least expensive snack served at the theatre would often be peanuts, which the patrons would sometimes throw at the performers on stage to convey their disapproval.
Phrases such as "no comments from the peanut gallery" or "quiet in the peanut gallery" are extensions of the name.

Upvote 0
Yep, pretty much means you contribute practically nothing so you control practically nothing. No way in hell a gray or light blue would ever get made a mod unless the model is new as fuck and has no idea how to run her room. Then complaining about his precious power being taken away when it's just the model doesn't know how to extend the length of moderation. Mods in general are annoying as fuck and an overly entitled one who doesn't believe in tipping himself is even worse.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.