AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Months

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Sulu

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2012
Bespin, Cloud City
ann-sulu.com
Twitter Username
@Ann_sulu19
Streamate Username
Ann_Sulu
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/54402/Ann_Sulu/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/78435/Ann_Sulu-Custom--HD-Videos
August is obviously really slow (like stab me in the face slow) Are there any other months that are real bad. I was thinking one's like December might be :) I'm officially smiling practically all the time out of shear insane boredom lol :lol:

Cool still fairly new, thought I should be cautious and spend more time on during more prosperous months. Store up my tokens for the winter and such :dance:

JickyJuly said:
If you have regulars, December can be a time of awesome generosity. :dance:
December is amazing for me!!! Tax time (April, I believe?) is helllllll. January (after guys spent all their $ on presents for their fam) helllll. Lol

I can think of something happening, some reasoning for every month for why it might be slow. Summer is slow because kids are home & people are out Fall is slow because schools are starting, sports and enjoying the last of the nice weather. Winter is slow because of sports, school, work, vacations, etc. Spring is slow because people have been cooped up for months and want to go out, sports, kids, whatever.

There's always some reason that it's slow. The more you put yourself out there, the more people will see you and the more regulars you'll snag thus -hopefully- making it not so slow for you.

Tigresslily said:
August is obviously really slow (like stab me in the face slow) Are there any other months that are real bad. I was thinking one's like December might be :) I'm officially smiling practically all the time out of shear insane boredom lol :lol:

The December holidays see a HUGE decrease in the number of models online. (Like under 300 on Christmas day, for example.) However, the perv count stays pretty consistent. Therefore, the models who choose to cam on holidays can get LOTS of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.