AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Moody days

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2017
How do you act, when you feel you dont have a good day? Im sorry,if there is duplicate topic somewhere.
I have really bad sleep, i wake up many times during night and everything play on my nerves since morning to evening . Half of the week.
Girls are there everyday.So logically it is not possible to be in fun mode every day. My experience is, that i DONT WANT to "raise " my mood,i just want to sit there and just "be". Then im reading here on the forum,how girls are on their phone,doing shitty show,it does not help.
Usually one good tipper is game changer, but sadly people can feel you dont want to entertain them. It raise amount of trolls,tips are nowhere and i end up frustrated. I somehow dont believe,that its enough to just be there. I know, there are good and bad days, even when you are having good energy levels. But is it patiency enough to reach your low goal? Did you get somewhere ,even you do not making a good show?Is it true,the longer you are there you raising your chances to reach goal? Because in my case ,it looks like i need to have perfect focus and great energy to get something ,or im in giving up mode,slow season does not help. Im moody girl and i dont know, how to hide it :smuggrin::smuggrin:
What is your experience?It would help me to know, how you deal with this. Thank you :)

Have you been camming for long? Sometimes, when you work non-stop without getting a break, you can hit rock bottom and feel drained. Maybe take a couple of days off, but don't just stay at home doing nothing. Do something that is going to lift up your mood, maybe go on a city break with a good friend of yours - anything that is going to fill you up with energy.

When I became interested in camming, I started spending a lot of time on cam sites watching other girls (to learn from them). I was shocked, and somewhat saddened, at how often I witness girls cry on cam. Any kind of performing (camming, dancing, modeling, acting), is going to take A LOT out of you. However, if you LOVE performing, it can be the thing that gets you out of a low mood. But if you don't really love it, then you need to schedule regular breaks just like with any other job....and every so often reflect on whether that type of work is right for you. If you find you have many of those low periods, then maybe it's time to make a move to something that supports your wellbeing better. Also remember that you have more choice in the matter than you give yourself credit for. Make changes to your schedule, to your show, to your style, to make it more fun for you.

Even if you love it, you can have tired days where other life responsibilities have drained you, and you feel tired. My go-tos are music, dancing, caffeine, sugar, joking with people on here, and in my room. The other day I drank 4 cups of coffee in a row, and got online, and some dude tagged me "perky". Lol... "perky" ... I was about ready to take off and run through the wall!

I really like to be physically active and not still, but then sometimes I can't bear to dance etc if no one is tipping, or verbally appreciating. So even if I don't want to I have to force myself to look calm and still. I like the endorphins and rush I get from moving about though, it helps a lot. In a perfect world, I would dance every minute I was in free chat, and feel great.

Breaks between shows can help, but I usually use those to cool down. Time off from camming is a double-edged sword for me, and can work in reverse, but in extreme cases of exhaustion, it's beneficial. If that happens too much, having a 2nd job or going pussy balls to the wall (as it were) with content is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.