AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

More on age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2022
I've just had two emails from CB's support department. The first one says "We apologize for the delay, we have reactivated your account while this issue persists and your age verification will not be affected while we assist you. We are still working with our identification service provider while we further investigate the issue you are experiencing. We will reach out to you when we have more details" so they've re-instated me while they try to sort it out with Jumio. The second email, sent eight minutes later, is a slight variation on the standard age verification email they've been sending out and says "As we are upgrading our age verification process, in order to maintain age verification you must submit ID for all broadcasters on your account to the new Identity Verification system within 17 days. Please ensure every person that actively broadcasts on your account submits their age verification to the Identity Verification system page." So i've only been re-instated for 17 days! Perhaps they'll extend it further if they still can't fix it. We shall see.

If anyone else is having problems with verification make a fuss about it with the support department, and they might re-instate you while they try to get it sorted.

@punker barbie hey there, I had a question. My driver's license expired and I have a military ID. Chaturbate's website said that they take military ID. I reached out to them because my driver's license won't come for another 8 weeks via mail. They advised me to use my military ID with the verification platform. When I submitted my military ID. It said that that type of ID is not supported. I reached back out to Chaturbate and they said that they would restore my account temporarily until February 23rd 2023. They have not. I continue to get conflicting emails on my support ticket saying one thing and then another. I'm going to attach the emails that I was sent and also CB policy for IDs that I was in compliance with.
CB support ticket

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230108-142540.png
    Screenshot_20230108-142540.png
    383.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230108-142506.png
    Screenshot_20230108-142506.png
    363.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230108-142319.png
    Screenshot_20230108-142319.png
    279.7 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
@punker barbie hey there, I had a question. My driver's license expired and I have a military ID. Chaturbate's website said that they take military ID. I reached out to them because my driver's license won't come for another 8 weeks via mail. They advised me to use my military ID with the verification platform. When I submitted my military ID. It said that that type of ID is not supported. I reached back out to Chaturbate and they said that they would restore my account temporarily until February 23rd 2023. They have not. I continue to get conflicting emails on my support ticket saying one thing and then another. I'm going to attach the emails that I was sent and also CB policy for IDs that I was in compliance with.
CB support ticket
Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.