AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"More Rooms Like This"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
Just curious if anyone knows what method CB uses to populate the "More Rooms Like This" tab?
The results seems to vary wildly whenever I try that, and I cannot see any patterns.
For example, none of the hasthags of the suggested rooms match the original room description, and there is often no common hashtags between the suggestions either.
Nor does it appear to be suggestions based on model age, body type, ethnicity, location....... just gender.

On the other hand, Strip's "Recommended for You" thing was almost kind of spooky how well it worked when I was using that a lot. lol
Then there are the "Match your latest picks" and "Promising & Just your type" categories, which also tend to be reasonably accurate. The latter is a pretty nice front page category because (at least for me) it often shows nice but very low ranked models I would otherwise likely never have come across. Surely a tidier solution than CBs "pay through the nose to be on the front page for 5 seconds".

But I browse a lot, so I'm guessing SC has a lot of data to build their recommendations to me on.

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Hahaha, I used to try to use CB's but it was always terrible, so I gave up on it.
I just looked for the first time in a long time, and despite being there for 5 years, it's showing me "couples" and it even showed me a "male" cam, and about 20% are under 30s, where I only watch over 30s, so I have no idea what it goes by.

Stripchat ones are always pretty much spot on, there will always be some that aren't for me, but this is expected, nothing can be 100%, but I often use the ones on SC to find new models

Upvote 0
Just curious if anyone knows what method CB uses to populate the "More Rooms Like This" tab?
The results seems to vary wildly whenever I try that, and I cannot see any patterns.

im fairly certain it's based on the number of people that visited the same rooms but remember that you are only seeing the ones currently online

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.