AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

more sites stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2018
i use only chaturbate with obs
i want use other sites in the same moment
how can I do?
i need 2-3-4 webcam/dsrl or can I use only 1 with obs?
thanks

Hi! To stream on multiple sites at once You need a splitter. I am using Visit-X or SplitCam, but Visit-X is not compatible with OBS. So You can use SplitCam, It is free and You can download the software from here: http://splitcamera.com/download.html. After installing, open It, go to Sources section, choose your webcam, select the resolution and then add the splitter as a source for OBS. Before to go online, choose the OBS for Chaturbate, and SplitCam for the other sites.

Regarding OBS, I don t think You can duplicate It and use the same time with multiple sites, but with a splitter You don t have to use more webcams anymore. :)

Last edited:
There are actually two (that I know of off the top of my head) versions of OBS. You can use the base OBS from the website. However a lot of people that do streaming on twitch use Streamlabs OBS. The only issue with this is that you're double streaming and you can have some issues with frame rate drops. If you have a rig that can handle it, then that is a way to go about doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.