AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

More then I ever wanted to know about lube

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you think any of the fallowing lubes are good choices for lubes

• Sassy

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sliquid Pack

• sliquid

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Good Clean Love

• WaterSlide

• Probe

• Coconu

• Blossom Organics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2012
NY
So I stumbled over this article about lubricants. I though some people here might find some of the information useful and or interesting.

http://dangerouslilly.com/lube-guide/
  1. good lubes are iso-osmoitc , bad lubes are hypo-osmotic or hyper-osmotic
  2. pH 4 is vagina friendly ( apposed to lubes with a ph less then 4 or greater then 4 )
  3. avoid lubes with Glycerin(e), Propylene Glycol, Nonoxynol 9, Chlorhexedine Gluconate, Petroleum Oils, Polyquaternium-15, Benzocaine, Sugars & Sugar Alcohols, Ureas
  4. The more you use a lube that has a sensitizer, the more likely you'll have an bad reaction to the sensitizer.
  5. Common Irritants: petrochemicals, preservatives, surfactants, fragerences and flavors.
  6. Silicone & hybred lubes are bad for Silicone toys
I've taken the list of lubes the article rated hightly & turned it into a poll. (some water, hybrid, oil, and silicone) I'm curious if people agree or disagree with the writer's choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.