AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MotorBunny adds bluetooth (smartphone) controller

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2012
NY
MotorBUnny has introduced a new controller for MotorBunny that includes bluetooth!
And their planning to add support for remote control over the internet.
link_img.jpg

The controllers 199. And the motorbunny is 899. So it's still cheaper then the Sybian. Buuut not by much. Perhaps tip control will be next?

I hope sybian comes out with something like this cos.... I have a sybian. LOL
With Motorbunny being so directly Sybian-inspired, I wonder how much work it would be to adapt the Motorbunny controller to a Sybian. Unfortunately, I have neither to rip apart and poke around in. The Sybian controller is hard-wired (no plug), right?

Edit: maybe not so simple. Motorbunny is requiring existing owners of older models to send in the whole thing in to "upgrade" to LINK as a 14 day process, so it's not just a matter of plugging in a bluetooth-enabled controller. https://motorbunny.com/products/motorbunny-link-bluetooth-controller

Status
Not open for further replies.