AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Motorbunny Buck

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2012
NY
Looks like there a new motorbunny.

I wonder if the vertical wedge would be good for camming. :think:
Screen_Shot_2019-03-14_at_5.51.03_PM_1800x.png

It has over the internet control using web page link, but not built-in tip control.

qdot now has motorbunny (original) , and I hear he is working on adding support for it on buttplug.io . but that doesn't give tip to vibrate.

FYI there is also thecowgirl which works with feelme. So it looks like this works with flirt4free, cam4, imlive, xcams, streamate, twero, mydirtyhobby. It probable also works with FeelConnect Chrome Extension which would adds support for chaturbate, bongacams, camsoda, myfreecams, naked.

But it is frustrating that the toy does less, and costs more.

Reactions: Flowers4freddie
Oh, hi! Yeah, I have a motorbunny now, and it's integrated with Buttplug. But you're right, I don't really have a method for tip to vibrate yet. Got some ideas going, but most of the Tip APIs are controlled by cam operators and I'm not sure I could get access. If anyone knows more about cam service APIs and wants to enlighten me, feel free to get in touch.

Reactions: Lelo1
Status
Not open for further replies.