Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Mouth / braces / teeth fetish

Discussion in 'Sexy Stuff' started by Lollie Berrymilk, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Lollie Berrymilk

Cam Model

I'm a pretty new model, and I've accidentally on purpose stepped into the world of mouth and braces fetish. My most popular clip so far is one of me showing off my retainer. Most people think my retainer is funny, so it's kinda awesome that some people think it's sexy.

I guess it's not surprising that I've entered this fetish, having had orthodontics for a long time, and a love for sticking my tongue out and sucking on it for my whole life. My cheeks, gums, and teeth have always given me some lovely sensory experiences, and when I'm tickled or kissed in some places, the side of my tongue tingles. Not to mention, my tongue is pretty long.

So I was wondering what other mouth fetishists think of it all; what might have triggered the fetish for you, and what are some of your favourite aspects of the mouth?

2. jennifer eivor

I found that men love seeing me suck my finger or place a finger on my lips, playfully. I love lips on both men and women:) and I can't explain it. I'm turned on by one's lips.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jbby19

My braces are like 90% of the reason I have any kind of fanbase. Mouth play is by far the most popular thing I do!

• Like Like x 1