AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

movie suggestion thread? :o

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harleylynn

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 5, 2016
egg, maine
www.streamate.com
Tumblr Username
backseatblowjobb
Streamate Username
Princess_Lucy
hey guys!!

so i'm a big big pursuer of films and movies and such (though i'll be real i'm not good at keeping up with hem and get too lazy to watch any!).

but yeah! i would love some cool movies you guys really like! we can make a little list of what movies we like and a lil blurb about what they're about! hopefully people would like to chip in :)

• frank ; a keyboardist joins a band after their last keyboardist tries to kill himself, and finds out the lead singer of that band, frank, always wears a big mask over his head. the keyboardist, jon, constantly butts head with frank's girlfriend as they try to produce their new, experimental music album. he blogs the band's process on the internet as their time spent recording goes on. i love this movie. certainly weird. not really the kind of movie one can understand in one viewing, but definitely emblematic of the idea that the music industry is losing its true artistry.
  • comet ; in a parallel universe similar to our own, dell and kimberly's six year long relationship are captured in small fragments and clips. their attempts to reconcile and make their relationship work is told through several non-linear sequences and we are shown the deterioration of their love. its like a weird mish mash of 500 days of summer and eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (which is a great great movie). it's a bit wordy, but it shows the words and thoughts we don't hear during a deteriorating relationship. beuatiful movie with simple, but nice cinematography and mood colouring. i always say if you don't like this movie, at least appreciate its aesthetic. it can come off as pretentious, but it's still a lovely movie with a beautiful message at heart.
  • lars and the real girl ; lars, played by the ever so wondering ryan gosling, is extremely awkward and closed off from the world. he lives in, what i remember to be a shed, behind his brother and his brother's fiancee's house. he comes with news he has met a girl and finally introduces her to his family, only for them to realise it is a sex doll. its a really quirky, cute movie and will certainly make you laugh and question why everything's happening. but it takes a nice turn that we don't expect and its always nice to see ryan gosling, especially playing awkward ol' lars.
those are my suggestions!! i'd love to know what y'all think about those movies and i wanna know cool movies too!! i watch like other movies like quentin tarantino and horror and such, but these are some pretty meaningful, nice movies i think everyone would appreciate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.