AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mSpy (Funny, it's not a joke)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
Researching software that I can install to a hidden phone on my bike so I can track it if it gets stolen, I came across this YouTube video for mSpy. Many of these products/apps are being used in ways that are unethical, and also illegal. Most of the companies pushing these tracking apps make an effort to pay lip service to their ethical use. Not mSpy - in fact they promote the most outrageous use of their spy wear imaginable. I really thought, this has to be a joke, but they never drop a punch line. Give it a watch - I curious if it seems as outrageous to others as I think it is. I'm also curious where you would draw the line. Is it ethical to secretly install it on your teenage child's phone so you can monitor their movements? What if you tell them you are installing it? Is it then also OK to monitor their text/phone traffic? Where would you draw the line?

If you did not find that ^^^^^^^^^^^ near as creepy as my new avatar, I have to ask why? And, if your answer is, b/c that avatar is pretty creepy, then I want to know why you think this ad is not pretty creepy?

"It's ok because I caught an embezzler, stopped my son from using teh ebil marihuanas, found out my wife wasn't actually cheating, and saved her after an accident!"

I'm kinda on the fence as far as whether it's ok to put it on your teen's phone or not. For the most part, you shouldn't "need" it if you're a reasonably aware parent. Now, if the kid has been in trouble and you actually need to keep tabs on them, it's understandable then.

Reactions: camstory
Status
Not open for further replies.