AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Much Larger Girl Wanting to be a Cam Girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2016
Hey there! So I'm a much larger girl.. Talking 300+ . I am loosing weight but yanno that doesn't happen over night! I feel I would be a good can girl because I have a lot of free time so I can treat it as a job, I am good with talking to strangers and I feel like even though I'm really big, I'm still really cute/sexy. In real life I have a lot of guys who flirt with me ect, so I feel like it shouldn't be toooo hard to get a couple viewers. ( sorry I'm talking a lot I'll get along to my questions!!,)
I realllly wanna do this I would just like to know if there are any tips on how I should advertise to get more viewers? I'm open to a lot of fetishes, and actively participate in them in my actual sex life, should I make them a regular part of my show or should I just say I'm a fetish model??? I'm just nervous on how to set things up. I'm sure I'll do fine once I get it started, I just wanna make sure I do well. I appreciate any and all advice/tips, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Men that visit cam sites have such various tastes and interests I believe every/any girl in the world can find a paying audience if she's dedicated works at it.
My advice? (As a not-so-skinny cam girl myself) be true to yourself and interests and only list the things you're comfortable with doing on cam in your profile/advertising. There's a real market for the BBW and SSBBW so don't sell yourself short, limit yourself, or think you won't be successful or make good money. Follow the tips on here for new camgirls, present yourself honestly, be confident, promote on social media and you'll probably do great as you build up your audience over time. I find its more about providing fun and entertainment as consistantly as possible to the guys who visit you as opposed to being a specific body type or whatever. Once you get going you'll see that there are so many things that work in terms of shows, and the guys who visit will also give you new ideas and requests. If you stick to what you just really have fun doing at the start, then gradually branch out into new areas as you get more experience/ comfortable, you will probably do just great! :)

Totally agree. I'm not exactly skinny or slim lol, but camming is about personality as well. Give it a bash as long as your prepared for the few nasty comments you might get. Not saying you will though. I've been camming over 2 years now and I think I've only had 2 nasty comments thrown my way, one of which was during a g/g show and the other model was a good bit smaller than me that made me feel like shit lol. But I banned him had a wee cry after then got back on to hear all the usual lovely comments from my regs sorted.

Good luck if you decide to start and let us know how you get on xx

be on, be you, be confident saying, once i get smaller or thinner, only leads to self doubt. and any way some guys like to tip to make you do exercises any way.

I honestly believe that you will have no problem, lots of guys are into larger women. There are always going to be guys who want to fuck you and therefore sexwork is a totally viable option. I was a little self-conscious when I thought about camming, too, but when I actually started I realized people click on your room because they want to see you and because they like your body. Use tags like "chubby, curvy, BBW, big boobs, big ass, etc etc." For fetish stuff go with what you're comfortable with, my shows are mostly vanilla, but I put it out there that I do foot fetish stuff and occasionally certain flavours of femdom. Others prefer to market themselves exclusively as fetish models. It's not hard to change your style when you're early in the game, so just try a bunch of things and see what you like and what you're most comfortable with.

There is absolutely earning potential for women with different body types on cam sites. The top 20 right now is filled with big boobs, small boobs, athletic body types, soft average body types, shaved girls, hairy girls, etc. Being over 300lbs is going to lead you to a very niche community on camsites. Realisticly, camming as a bigger girl makes any fetish you do participate in a subfetish to your BBW aspect. If you are comfortable with this, go for it.

Don't forget to tell the boys and girls at (and I sure hope this is ok) Curvage.org that you're starting. Never hurts to have an audience already tuned to your vibe.

As a bbw myself, girl, by all means do it! I've gotten maybe 3 mean comments the entire time I've been camming. The other day a guy actually told me I was "too skinny" for his tastes. There are BBW-centric sites, but I'm only on MFC and CB as of right now and I have more than enough guys who come in and love watching me. Everyone has different kinks and fetishes, after all!

The other day a guy actually told me I was "too skinny" for his tastes.

I've been told that I'm "too skinny" a couple times, and it always shocks me, because, me, skinny? On what planet?

There are BBW-centric sites,

My only experience with these has been allbbwcams, but there really isn't much traffic on there - ten models are online right now, and they might have an average of 2 members per room. There is also an exceptionally high rate of freeloaders to paying members, compared to other sites I've been on. This is silly, because the site is private-based and you can't so much as show nipples in free chat.

My favorite site is Streamate, by far. Lots of belly guys, butt guys, big arm/leg guys, guys who want to watch you eat, etc. Also lots of (paying!) shoe and foot guys, subs, and guys who just like girls regardless of body type.

I agree with the girls above me. I have to say so far as a thick girl I do get more love on streamates. I think it is because the sections are right there on the screen for the guys to pick out instead of searching tags. But I have not tried all the sites out there either so not trying to nock any of them.

I have to say when I get a guy that pops into my room and tells me I am to skinny I do a little happy dance.

Reactions: Gen
Honey I run my own studio / agency and trust me, we have 2 BBW girls that earn GREAT money! They do better than allot of our models sweetie, so keep your head up and give it a shot! Good Luck to you and please keep us informed when you do take that leap!! :h:

Love Denise!

I'm going to be brutally honest here. Your size doesn't matter. What I have noticed matters is if you are pretty. There are BBWs that make wonderful money, it's just if you are attractive. Combine this with showmanship and personality (time, and surely many other things here) and you can rake it in. The best way is to jump in and try! Being successful with cam is an additive equation...you have to have the right balance of all things to make it work. Every girl's "balance" is different. Good luck!

I've been told that I'm "too skinny" a couple times, and it always shocks me, because, me, skinny? On what planet?

My only experience with these has been allbbwcams, but there really isn't much traffic on there - ten models are online right now, and they might have an average of 2 members per room. There is also an exceptionally high rate of freeloaders to paying members, compared to other sites I've been on. This is silly, because the site is private-based and you can't so much as show nipples in free chat.

My favorite site is Streamate, by far. Lots of belly guys, butt guys, big arm/leg guys, guys who want to watch you eat, etc. Also lots of (paying!) shoe and foot guys, subs, and guys who just like girls regardless of body type.

I keep thinking the same thing. I'm like bruh, I'm close to 200lbs. I'm not a small person xD

I've only seen them, I've never actually really gave them an in depth attempt myself. But that's good to know! I'm only on MFC and CB right now. I've only used CB a few times, though. I still feel like a major noob even though I've been doing this for like 8-ish months. o.o I might have to try Streamate. o:

Another wonderful posts! I was taking notes! As a BBW that is new to camming this information is definitely helpful. I have only been on MFC for almost two weeks and I have some regulars and I have found a great room helper. Once I can pin something down as far as a schedule, my brand (which I have started) and marketing strategy I hope to be more successful. It definitely takes time and motivation, especially on slow days.

Reactions: KatSinclair and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.