AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Multibate.com - Brand new site that allows you and your viewers to watch multiple Chaturbates at once! Also more money for you. Thoughts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2019
Hey there,

Apologies if this isn't the place to talk about this, feel free to delete or move it. Just looking for models' thoughts on it.

I made this site the other day. It's a pretty simple idea: it lets users search for girls or tags on Chaturbate, click their thumbnail, then have their video pop-up next to any others they're watching. Of course it's all affiliate links but just today I also added the ability to put your own affiliate links so anyone can link to Multibate with their Chaturbate affiliate info and all videos will be shown with that affiliate link.

My thought is that it would be cool if models did streams together sort of like Twitch's squad stream or even "collabs." Each model (2 - however-many) would share a link that plays each stream involved in the collab with their viewers, then of course the models would watch each other too. It would promote each other, provide an extra source of revenue if you're directing users to Multibate with your Chaturbate aff link, and could be a lot of fun for everyone involved.

Think you guys would be interested in trying something like this out? I've got great feedback from viewers alone but bringing about a collab format would be awesome. Also any suggestions you might have for the site are very welcome.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Site seems cool. The only thing I can see being an issue with trying to collab would be the difference in delay's between the two models being watched.

Ahh interesting, I didn't even think about that. I did notice if I had two streams of the same girl open at once there was even sometimes some lag between them. I guess hopefully it just wouldn't be too bad.

Another problem I thought of is linking your viewers to a non-Chaturbate site. Even though Multibate uses streams straight from Chaturbate and has no other ads, do you think linking viewers off-site would be seen as nonkosher?

Another problem I thought of is linking your viewers to a non-Chaturbate site. Even though Multibate uses streams straight from Chaturbate and has no other ads, do you think linking viewers off-site would be seen as nonkosher?
I don't see a problem with it as long as users can still tip normally, especially since CB provides embedded codes themselves.

I don't see a problem with it as long as users can still tip normally, especially since CB provides embedded codes themselves.

Yup, tipping and chatting work all the same in Chaturbate's embedded iframes. It's a bit more cluttered of course unless you make the window big but everything's in there.

I see here only one application on this kind of stream merging :
including users' and model cam in a same light interface to improve c2c in CB, if you can get ride of delays

not sure how I feel about using a website inside another website.

Ya, definitely understand this thinking. Feels a little weird but I can offer features CB doesn't.

I see here only one application on this kind of stream merging :
including users' and model cam in a same light interface to improve c2c in CB, if you can get ride of delays

That would be cool but a much bigger task (unless the user was streaming themself?).

Could be complicated on getting models to dual shows on separate sites. Majority of camsites have a no mentioning of competitive sites in their TOS.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.