AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Multichat (combining chat from multiple site) and how it perceived

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Should I make all the chat visible from the different rooms?

• Yes, it would be interesting

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, who cares

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Don't do it, it's against TOC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a model and interested myself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2022
Europe
Viewers/Members of the public I have an honest question for you:
There are days when I stream on multiple sites. Mainly because I'm fairly new and I cannot stand idle time, so I really want to make sure there is always interaction ... It is technically possible to integrate all the chats from the various platforms into my stream, so everybody could see every comment from every platform.

As a viewer, would it be great to see and understand everything that is going in (i.e. see the chat from every room) or would it just annoy you knowing that I am multi-streaming and you are not interested?

Models: do you know of any TOC that would class this as advertising other forums and would kick my a** for it? Maybe any experience?

Thanks in advance for your opinions!

Reactions: SplitCam
Viewers/Members of the public I have an honest question for you:
There are days when I stream on multiple sites. Mainly because I'm fairly new and I cannot stand idle time, so I really want to make sure there is always interaction ... It is technically possible to integrate all the chats from the various platforms into my stream, so everybody could see every comment from every platform.

As a viewer, would it be great to see and understand everything that is going in (i.e. see the chat from every room) or would it just annoy you knowing that I am multi-streaming and you are not interested?

Models: do you know of any TOC that would class this as advertising other forums and would kick my a** for it? Maybe any experience?

Thanks in advance for your opinions!
I was working on this a while ago, provided you set up a banned word list for the site names and remove any other references to being on other sites there shouldn't be an issue tos wise (best bet is to ask the sites directly though, as even if its not strictly against tos, they might take issue with it). In the end I ended up dropping the idea though, it's a fair amount of development work and for me there just wasnt going to be enough return from it to warrant the time it would take. I have never had anyone complain about multi streaming, members seem to know that thats a thing, and if multiple people on different sites join a convocation on the same topic, a simple solution is to just read their message before you respond to it, that way everyone has full context of the convocation.

Reactions: Bikerbarbiehu
Status
Not open for further replies.