AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Multiple broadcast on CB and MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
I've seen a number of accounts pop up lately on mfc, studios with g/g shows broadcasting to both girls cam. Disregard that. I get it.

But I've also seen single girls broadcasting on mfc to two rooms, and a couple on CB as well. Is this not against the rules?

Reactions: Rgliggins
A single girl logging into 2 accounts on MFC and broadcasting the same video feed on both (usually on colombian accounts) is against mfc's rules. Mfc support will usually kill both accounts. if its a studio account.

I
I personally do not watch models that I can tell are split camming on two different sites at the same time
I hear you. It's annoying.

Cams I was talking about though, 2 on mfc. 2 on CB. Don't really see what they hope to get out of it.

Reactions: Influenced
Cams I was talking about though, 2 on mfc. 2 on CB. Don't really see what they hope to get out of it.

ohhhhhh I misread it, I went ahead and deleted that then as to not put that in the wrong topic post, but yes I agree with you I do not get that part either that is just odd. I thought you meant doing like mfc and then doing cb at the same time, which you are right it is annoying.

Don't really see what they hope to get out of it.

I'm guessing that they assume that the extra cam gives them more visibility and chances to get tipped more. More cam views=more money, in their mind.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
even for cum they usualy did fake cum, so nothing wrong with multiple cam lol

Lol. What does fake cum have to do with anything?

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Status
Not open for further replies.