AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Multiple problems with past account!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2019
Hey! I had an account 2 years ago that I cashed out all the tokens on and never received them. Unfortunately, I had opted for a check to be sent and ended up having to move before the check arrived. I contacted the next owners but they never responded to my requests. I was wondering if there was anyway to retrieve those lost tokens?

Also, when trying to log into my old account (the one aforementioned) I was denied access because I am using a different phone number now. Is there anyway for me to get access to this old account? I prefer the name much more to my new account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

That check was sent 2 (two) years ago? I'd not get my hopes up but who knows.

Have you written to cb support already? I messed up 2-factor authentication once myself and support fixed it quickly (reset it). support@chaturbate.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.