AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Multiple sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2021
I have visited many rooms in Chaturbate for two years although there are two models I have visited more often. Now it seems that more and more models are performing on multiple sites. It’s really annoying. Maybe good for the model, but it confuses the interaction between me and the model. If I play in public, I can never know if there is in the same time playing a guy from another site. And its the same even in private.

I’m sorry about my English 😥

I have visited many rooms in Chaturbate for two years although there are two models I have visited more often. Now it seems that more and more models are performing on multiple sites. It’s really annoying. Maybe good for the model, but it confuses the interaction between me and the model. If I play in public, I can never know if there is in the same time playing a guy from another site. And its the same even in private.

I’m sorry about my English 😥

This has become the norm. We don't get guaranteed hourly pay on these sites. It's commission-based. Hard to pay the bills these days with just one site when we find ourselves logging off sometimes having earned zero tokens. We may have at least earned something if we'd been logged into that second site.

Usually if you take a model private, they will quickly exit the other site(s) to give you that private show interaction.

Trust me, when i go to private with a guy, i always close or put into spy mode the other camsite, i think is rude to let the others watch for free what you sre paying for only for you, even if on the other site i could get extra tips on this show. And i know there are several other models who do that, so if you want it more personal, try to private, most of us will only Focus on. You

The whole notion of camming on multiple sites does make great cents (5 at a time) for the models... AND it does something else for them in the way that might subtly help them on all fronts.

When a 'tip' comes from one site, that inspires her to pat her head and rub her tummy at the same time... her being in motion that way ON the other site is likely to keep the crowd engaged and interested even if/though their side did not tip for that same exercise.

SO many of the models get almost hypnotized by the LACK of attention (due to Covid's effect on over-populated cam sites) to where they are just sitting there BORED... and projecting a vibe of BOREDOM out there via their snapshot on the menu page.

IF SCIENCE could study webcamming (better than it bothers to do), it would surely notice an exponential benefit to camming on multiple sites, if only in the way of stirring-up the audience every now and then.

I’m I didn’t answer your kind comments. In fact I was so bored about models using multiple sites and about that you can’t even know who performs on multiple sites that I have totally stopped following camsites. I have had no withdrawal symptoms.

It’s getting more common and personally I hate it as much as you do. There is no way a model can give full attention to someone when they are in multiple different sites

I actually went private with a model a few weeks ago. She welcomed me but seconds later she welcoming people from other sites and laughing and joking with them whilst I was in private. I could hear all the tip sounds going off. It was rude but also quite embarrassing. It seemed like the others were a priority to her and she didn’t care, I just sat in silence and stared at her while she seemed to be having the time of her life and then left when the minimum time was up. She didn’t even ask how I was doing, not one single word after the hi.

I fully understand some models may turn off their other cams but I can only speak for my experience. It’s hurt me money wise but it has hurt my enjoyment of cam sites as I don’t visit as regularly as I did and in fact stopped visiting any cam sites for over a week after this. It’s also made me paranoid, When I came back I now lurk in rooms listening closely for sounds of tips from other sites. I watch every detail of models to see how they act and whether they are looking at another computer before I start tipping. This one bad experience like this has me thinking if I really want to visit cam sites anymore but maybe it’s for the best and my well being

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AussieCosplay
It’s getting more common and personally I hate it as much as you do. There is no way a model can give full attention to someone when they are in multiple different sites

I actually went private with a model a few weeks ago. She welcomed me but seconds later she welcoming people from other sites and laughing and joking with them whilst I was in private. I could hear all the tip sounds going off. It was rude but also quite embarrassing. It seemed like the others were a priority to her and she didn’t care, I just sat in silence and stared at her while she seemed to be having the time of her life and then left when the minimum time was up. She didn’t even ask how I was doing, not one single word after the hi.

I fully understand some models may turn off their other cams but I can only speak for my experience. It’s hurt me money wise but it has hurt my enjoyment of cam sites as I don’t visit as regularly as I did and in fact stopped visiting any cam sites for over a week after this. It’s also made me paranoid, When I came back I now lurk in rooms listening closely for sounds of tips from other sites. I watch every detail of models to see how they act and whether they are looking at another computer before I start tipping. This one bad experience like this has me thinking if I really want to visit cam sites anymore but maybe it’s for the best and my well being
I'm sorry this happened to you. My best advice is to get to know a few models a bit before you go for your private and stick with them, maybe they'll also know models you'd like and can refer you to them.
There are hundreds, even thousands of models who are doing wonderful shows and some of them are bound to be perfect for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.