AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Music Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Cyberland
www.inannaqoh.com
Twitter Username
@InannaQoH
Chaturbate Username
InannaQoH
Hello's.

I'd assume
That most are just streaming music.. from various like ^^^^^^ ??

I'd like to try and licence the music I use though.
So then I can cut and paste from streams to make youtubes / video's / etc etc..
And not worry about DMCA / TakeDown requests etc.

Found two popular music suppliers.. That had a lot, and what seemed like a decent range to play..
Checked out their commercial use licences, which allows for "Streaming onto all platforms" + websites / you-tube / video creation / etc..
For ~$300/Year.

So emailed them both with "So ok for me to do a 4some show, on Chaturbate, with this music playing in the background.. Right?"
Since your commercial plan state's "For use on any platform/website"
Cause I thought if they were ok with that, I wouldn't have to worry about other things, or breaking their rules.

Got a fairly rude NO back from both.
With them stating they banned any Adult use. ETC

So, any help with getting cheap licenced music, for streaming without the restrictions on Adult use ?
And that can also be cut/pasted and double up for youtube vids, and sellable vids.

Thanks!

Bump, Anyone using free music, they could share?
Specifically any CC0 Licence (Can do what you like with the music), Or CC-BY Licence (Can do what you like with the music, provided you credit the creator a certain way)

As above, the music websites that have music you can use anywhere, Soon complained when I asked about Adult.
And there's lots of free music websites online, but have to go through 100's/1000's to find a few that are decent..

Thanks.

Last edited:
i usually type in royalty-free music and the genre on google or youtube. download from there. you can also check out freemusicarchive.org.

before purchasing music licensing, always read to TOS. usually, they state in there that their product/services aren't to be used for adult. if it doesn't say so, then don't even bother emailing them double-checking.

Thanks AudriTwo
Wil have more of a look through, during the weekend.
Hi, I'm a music publisher by day..I'm sure we have something in our catalog that will be a great fit. What kind of tunes are you looking for? I haven't seen your show etc. So, this is just my guess..steamy and sensual exotic dancing music, minimal or no vocals, sounds fresh/interesting with good production values, creative, good on loop.. sounds great on phone/small speakers, perhaps you would like music that ramps up in crescendo/climax? Anyways feel free to reach out. Same goes for anyone else seeking quality music. We can license tracks in any manner, we care about your project's music. Quick and easy with no headaches. We will work with you to meet your musical needs within your budget.

Also intro/theme songs.. basically any kind of music. Have great Hollywood musicians and real studios etc. The sound is half the picture 🤩💦👂

Send me a message here and we'll make it happen. Also, Have a very happy day 🌅

C

Hi, I'm a music publisher by day..I'm sure we have something in our catalog that will be a great fit. What kind of tunes are you looking for? I haven't seen your show etc. So, this is just my guess..steamy and sensual exotic dancing music, minimal or no vocals, sounds fresh/interesting with good production values, creative, good on loop.. sounds great on phone/small speakers, perhaps you would like music that ramps up in crescendo/climax? Anyways feel free to reach out. Same goes for anyone else seeking quality music. We can license tracks in any manner, we care about your project's music. Quick and easy with no headaches. We will work with you to meet your musical needs within your budget.

Also intro/theme songs.. basically any kind of music. Have great Hollywood musicians and real studios etc. The sound is half the picture 🤩💦👂

Send me a message here and we'll make it happen. Also, Have a very happy day 🌅

C

Hello's.

Yeah you haven't seen my show cause its programming, in 100's of parts, and dozens of programs, and mass coding.
And at the moment its a pile of shit, where most of it isnt working well enough.. So its being hidden, until I'm happy to release it. : )

But since its virtual females.. They will be..

1. Getting dance moves programmed to music, in a once off situation, for platforms like youtube video's.

Using music like this ^^^^ would be great ..
And since this coding takes about a month a song, it will be limited to special occasions sort of stuff.
So I'm not working on this much at the moment, Mainly working on the dinner side, instead of the rare deserts.

2. More bulk, more automated, doesn't require a month of coding ... Simpler shit will be like this.

^^^^ Is just for testing the Chaturbate logo : ) so its not done well for release. So please excuse the mess :)
I grabbed the music for ^^ from hunting for CC0 or CC BY licences.
From here : http://ccmixter.org/files/lazztunes07/12238
Under the CC BY licence https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
For releasing to Youtube ETc, but also being streamed on demand to twitch / eplay / chaturbate / etc etc.

3 And the bulk, being Gaming ETC .. with the anime character in bottom right.. overlayed on top of the gaming.
Streamed onto Eplay / Twitch... And the streams cut and pasted into something suitable for youtube.

Most of the system will be setup for ... Tip for annoyance. Rather than Tip for nudity.
Like.. Tip for shit to fall from the sky on to the models head.
Or, Tip to mute the model for 15 seconds.
ETC ETC

Been hunting youtube's free lists, but it mainly instrumental only. And seems mostly background music etc.
Hunting through http://ccmixter.org/ can find the occasional song i like. But i end up going through 100 to find a few I like.
So doing this to obtain enough music for a ~6 hour stream.. is messy.
At the moment i have enough CC0/CCBY music i like for a ~20 min stream :)
And then, With BY licencing ... listing the 100 musician's used in a stream is a bit of a logistics issue..

I need IMO to tap into the PG market like youtube and twitch initially/primarily. And adult streaming will be a bit secondary..

While I'm not earning from streaming at the moment, im hesitant to clock up too many bill's until things are making an income.

I want to monetise my youtube channel, not have the channel banned from DMCA's, and not have all of my revenue taken by copyrighted music.

ETC ETC... : )

Thanks.

Hello's.

Yeah you haven't seen my show cause its programming, in 100's of parts, and dozens of programs, and mass coding.
And at the moment its a pile of shit, where most of it isnt working well enough.. So its being hidden, until I'm happy to release it. : )

But since its virtual females.. They will be..

1. Getting dance moves programmed to music, in a once off situation, for platforms like youtube video's.

Using music like this ^^^^ would be great ..
And since this coding takes about a month a song, it will be limited to special occasions sort of stuff.
So I'm not working on this much at the moment, Mainly working on the dinner side, instead of the rare deserts.

2. More bulk, more automated, doesn't require a month of coding ... Simpler shit will be like this.

^^^^ Is just for testing the Chaturbate logo : ) so its not done well for release. So please excuse the mess :)
I grabbed the music for ^^ from hunting for CC0 or CC BY licences.
From here : http://ccmixter.org/files/lazztunes07/12238
Under the CC BY licence https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
For releasing to Youtube ETc, but also being streamed on demand to twitch / eplay / chaturbate / etc etc.

3 And the bulk, being Gaming ETC .. with the anime character in bottom right.. overlayed on top of the gaming.
Streamed onto Eplay / Twitch... And the streams cut and pasted into something suitable for youtube.

Most of the system will be setup for ... Tip for annoyance. Rather than Tip for nudity.
Like.. Tip for shit to fall from the sky on to the models head.
Or, Tip to mute the model for 15 seconds.
ETC ETC

Been hunting youtube's free lists, but it mainly instrumental only. And seems mostly background music etc.
Hunting through http://ccmixter.org/ can find the occasional song i like. But i end up going through 100 to find a few I like.
At the moment i have enough CC0/CCBY music i like for a ~20 min stream :)
And then, With BY licencing ... listing the 100 musician's used in a stream is a bit of a logistics issue..

I need IMO to tap into the PG market like youtube and twitch initially/primarily. And adult streaming will be a bit secondary..

While I'm not earning from streaming at the moment, im hesitant to clock up too many bill's until things are making an income.

I want to monetise my youtube channel, not have the channel banned from DMCA's, and not have all of my revenue taken by copyrighted music.

ETC ETC... : )

Thanks.

OMGGG your anime dance way better than i do :hilarious:

OMGGG your anime dance way better than i do :hilarious:
Hehe, its just generic dance moves on loop though.
Programming the dance moves, one at a time per beat, specifically for the song .. I would guess would take about a month..
So will do that later when everything else is setup.

Working 60-70 hours a week, I don't get enough playtime. So i'm being slow... : (

Hugs

Even if you license music, it doesn't stop the bots from spamming you with DMCAs. Some platforms, like youtube, it can be very easy to have your channel damaged by this. And it takes time to fight the DMCAs.

It can get complicated with recordings. Because you post some thing now, and it's fine, but 3 year down the line. You may not have license to the song anymore. Leading to problem where you can have hundreds of videos that now have audio problems.

Even if you license music, it doesn't stop the bots from spamming you with DMCAs. Some platforms, like youtube, it can be very easy to have your channel damaged by this. And it takes time to fight the DMCAs.

It can get complicated with recordings. Because you post some thing now, and it's fine, but 3 year down the line. You may not have license to the song anymore. Leading to problem where you can have hundreds of videos that now have audio problems.

Hello's.
Yeah depends on the licencing etc.

And why I've been trying to put a lot under the CC0/CCBY Licences.
When something is put under a "I'm free under a CCO/CCBY licence" its forever and can not be revoked.

But if something is good, its sold..
For something to be thrown in the "im free forever" pile, they usually aren't very good.
So then its going through 100's->1000's trying to find something decent. And even then its usually Average, and not Great..
And then trying to have a good filing system, With the details required to be posted along side the each video, if the music is used.

I have a little experience owning a few music video youtube channels, using usual music.
With 100 video's , 25 million view's,
But it was a pain in the ass, and i never ended up getting the channel monetised. So 100's of hours wasted.
Kind of why this time, I'm thinking about the anime girl with CC0/CCBY music.

When anime girl does a dancing to music, youtube video..
Was going to put those 100 non monetised video's I own, some with high views, pointing to the anime girl/s music video's.
Which might give me an initial boost / some initial exposure.

Etc

At the moment i have enough CC0/CCBY music i like for a ~20 min stream

Maybe not a big issue. Some models I frequent play about 6 songs over and over and over.

Like a busker I had to stand near one day (directing people). He was really good and talented and played 5 different songs, then started again. Eventually whipped out the headphones. ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.