AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Music in Chat issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tessa_Tease

Cam Model
Jan 30, 2020
California
Twitter Username
@TessaTease1
MFC Username
Tessa_Tease
Hey all,

I searched the threads and couldn't quite find what I needed, so I'll ask my own question. If I missed it, lemme know and I'll look harder :)

I am having inconsistencies in people being able to hear the music I am playing in my room. What are some ways to ensure people can hear what I am hearing and also hear me? I love the nights when everyone else is also grooving to my music.

Thanks in advance!

It sounds like you likely have a background noise reducing setting on. What microphone are you using?

The one built in to my cam. Still fairly new at this, every day is an adventure. I'll check that setting for sure.
What cam do you have then?

Personally, I found my Logitech c920 to have a garbage mic. I bought a Yeti mic to plug into my USB drive & it works great! Definitely worth the investment if you have about $150-$250 to spend on a sound upgrade. There might be amazing mic alternatives that are cheaper, but I'm unfamiliar.

Reactions: Tessa_Tease
Status
Not open for further replies.